U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-29-2016, 06:12 PM
 
1 posts, read 386 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Thanks for the kind words.. I needed that. I agree.. it is semantics really but the whole thing is elementary if you really just read it. I know the other side would say that too but they are taking it so literally as to miss the whole spiritual meaning. IMO anyway.

Thanks again.
it take a person who never sin (take note that even angles sin) to take our sins there is no any power less than God power could save us & the scripture say God is the savior so if you didn't believe that God him self die on the cross for you you never be saved of coarse God cannot die that's why he toke human like flesh who die for us God flesh but still he is God coz my spirit is me so is my body is me ....yes there is only one God there is no three Gods but the one God has his spirit & his word those is in his nature since eternity & they are not other Gods so how jesus came the scripture say he empty him self of coarse from his glory that he have in the God nature & he toke human flesh so after that he act exactly human like he didn't toke human like flesh to act like God coz he didn't came to act like God in the first place but who is he & where he was before that ? & in the same time who toke human flesh still in the nature God that 's why jesus say the son of man who is in heven so the spirit of God the word of God who toke flesh & the father is one person one God in heaven and in earth at the same time .... when jesus say God is his God this is for sure coz he toke the human nature in this nature God was his God of coarse but the bible is clear about who toke the human flesh
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-29-2016, 10:14 PM
 
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
3,348 posts, read 1,422,839 times
Reputation: 101
Rastafarian?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2016, 01:39 PM
 
Location: Wisconsin
2,201 posts, read 1,729,576 times
Reputation: 1372
Yeppers although scripturally stated as a mystery the triune God ( I prefer Godhead as it's biblical,) is revealed to believers ( although only a small percent have any idea how to communicate it) Muslims even think we are nuts having three Gods because they are systematically brainwashed to believe what they are. taught. There is but ONE God with three distinct roles ( absolutely a piece of cake for God to pull off) Jesus sad if you have seen me you have seen the Father! Excuse me Jesus ? Have you been pile driving too much win? are you nuts? or a psycho ? How can you be the Father? ....Answer:. Because I can!.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2016, 02:51 PM
 
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
3,348 posts, read 1,422,839 times
Reputation: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Yeppers although scripturally stated as a mystery the triune God ( I prefer Godhead as it's biblical,) is revealed to believers ( although only a small percent have any idea how to communicate it)
to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Muslims even think we are nuts having three Gods because they are systematically brainwashed to believe what they are. taught.
yet this seems to be ...around backwards, or curse you as We did those who broke the Sabbath... and there are many, most even who must follow Christ, or be doomed. And if any spirit who admits that Christ has come in the flesh is true, then maybe you might want to check your premises there, bro. Did you, at any time, give the guy who convinced you of that any money?

God is the head of Christ, the one they don't emphasize, prolly
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2016, 07:30 PM
 
Location: US
32,529 posts, read 19,600,533 times
Reputation: 2186
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom.canada36 View Post
it take a person who never sin (take note that even angles sin) to take our sins there is no any power less than God power could save us & the scripture say God is the savior so if you didn't believe that God him self die on the cross for you you never be saved of coarse God cannot die that's why he toke human like flesh who die for us God flesh but still he is God coz my spirit is me so is my body is me ....yes there is only one God there is no three Gods but the one God has his spirit & his word those is in his nature since eternity & they are not other Gods so how jesus came the scripture say he empty him self of coarse from his glory that he have in the God nature & he toke human flesh so after that he act exactly human like he didn't toke human like flesh to act like God coz he didn't came to act like God in the first place but who is he & where he was before that ? & in the same time who toke human flesh still in the nature God that 's why jesus say the son of man who is in heven so the spirit of God the word of God who toke flesh & the father is one person one God in heaven and in earth at the same time .... when jesus say God is his God this is for sure coz he toke the human nature in this nature God was his God of coarse but the bible is clear about who toke the human flesh
Thank G-d for Google translate...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2016, 06:26 PM
 
4,220 posts, read 2,512,425 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Ever since Jesus Christ came into the world, He has been and will forevermore be the unique person of the universe. He is both true humanity, and eternal and infinite God in one person. He is in nature, co-equal and co-eternal with both God the Father and with God the Holy Spirit. It is only in position as it relates to God the Fathers eternal plan of salvation, that Jesus Christ voluntarily assumed the role of a servant, and as a man, he was submissive to the Father as a Son. Please visit the follow links.

Jesus is not the Father

pre existence of the Son
Nonsense.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2016, 07:40 PM
 
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
3,348 posts, read 1,422,839 times
Reputation: 101
to you
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2016, 07:46 PM
 
4,220 posts, read 2,512,425 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
to you
Of course to me, I posted it.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2016, 08:11 PM
 
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
3,348 posts, read 1,422,839 times
Reputation: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Of course to me, I posted it.
funny thing about nonsense...lol
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-02-2016, 07:31 PM
 
4,220 posts, read 2,512,425 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
funny thing about nonsense...lol
Agreed
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top