U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 07:31 AM

17,966 posts, read 13,835,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
I thought I took care of this issue with you...guess I will have to repost so you can soak it in a little more...but from what I have seen with you as of late, you avoid replying back to things that you cannot sink your teeth into...just try it Eusebius...you will learn alot.

[/b][/u]
Not quite there yet sciota,
Obviously the sinking of the teeth problem is with you. Maybe if you put your dentures in it would help.

Israel has been calloused (before the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.) according to Paul's epistle to the Romans chapters 9-11 UNTIL THE COMPLEMENT (PLEROMA) OF THE NATIONS MAY BE ENTERING . . . and thus (which that finally occurrs) all Israel shall be saved.

After the complement of the nations enters, then Christ returns for Israel and lands on Mount Zion.

We believers of the nations are taken out 7 years prior to Christ returning for Israel.

So you see, the complement of the nations has not entered yet. IF YOU ARE CORRECT then the complement of the nations entered almost 2,000 years ago, Christ came back for the body of Christ believers way back then (yet Paul's tomb is still with us as well as all the other dead saints), we, by this time are living on the new earth and righteousness has covered the earth for over a thousand years by now. That is laughable!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2009, 12:30 PM

5,302 posts, read 5,682,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post

We believers of the nations are taken out 7 years prior to Christ returning for Israel.

So you see, the complement of the nations has not entered yet. IF YOU ARE CORRECT then the complement of the nations entered almost 2,000 years ago, Christ came back for the body of Christ believers way back then (yet Paul's tomb is still with us as well as all the other dead saints), we, by this time are living on the new earth and righteousness has covered the earth for over a thousand years by now. That is laughable!
Ahhh...so you ascribe to the rapture? Now I understand your view better.

Let me help you in regards to the Parousia:

Parousia = Presence

That was consummated when the Old Covenant had finished its process of passing away:

Hebrews 8:10 For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new [covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

End game. God is already all in all with His people, those that have entered into the covenant of Christ.

We are the bride, our spiritual indwelling has already been consummated, and the Parousia has already been realized. Christ is here, in us.

Old 11-20-2009, 12:51 PM

If God were All in us already why are we still little stinkers?

Right now we only have the "earnest of the spirit" (2 Cor.1:22) until the day comes when we have God All in us.

Furthermore, getting into the rapture now takes us away from what I was getting at.

The important point to remember is that first the complement of the nations must be entering first before Christ comes back and sets up His 1000 year kingdom.

This has not yet occurred for Israel is still set aside and not grafted back into the olive tree.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:08 PM

Quote:
If God were All in us already why are we still little stinkers?

Right now we only have the "earnest of the spirit" (2 Cor.1:22) until the day comes when we have God All in us.

Furthermore, getting into the rapture now takes us away from what I was getting at.

The important point to remember is that first the complement of the nations must be entering first before Christ comes back and sets up His 1000 year kingdom.

This has not yet occurred for Israel is still set aside and not grafted back into the olive tree.
ahhh but the fulness of the Gentiles had already come in..this fullness was in direct parallel with:

Matt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And we see Paul confirms this:

Col 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and [be] not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, [and] which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Collosians was written approximately in 63 AD, just one year prior to Nero's onslaught of the Christian elect that lasted until 67 AD when he had apparently comminted suicide through his orders of his secretary to deal the final blow. The tribulation for the Jewish nation bagan then..in 67 AD, when Vespasian assumed the throne after the fallen 3 emporers in their brief period......"three horns plucked".

Secondly Eusebius, we are little stinkers because of our Adamic state. This state of being is irrellevant to our spirit, where the kingdom dwells.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

If you carefully read Revelation 21, you will see, that in the NEw Heavens and Earth, sin, murder, liars adulterers, etc still exist, however, because the kingdom is not of this world, but it is a spiritual kingdom, they will have no part within the fortress of the New Jerusalem, the spritual indwelling of Christ and His church.

Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

But those that are written in the book of Life, shall be blessed, and those nations that do walk by its light, shall bring honor and glory into that city, which is the spiritual indwelling of Christ and His church.

Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:11 PM

Nope.
Israel is still set aside. Therefore the complement of the nations has not yet entered.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Nope.
Israel is still set aside. Therefore the complement of the nations has not yet entered.

How are they set aside? Do you ascribe to two covenants?

The country of Israel is purely secular. They are not a religious nation.
What about Messaniac Jews?

Do you deny what Paul confirmed?
Do you believe that the Palenstinians are forsaking the Covenant?

You are wrong brother. All has been realized.

Your satement is in complete contradiction of the scripture.

Old 11-20-2009, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
How are they set aside? Do you ascribe to two covenants?

The country of Israel is purely secular. They are not a religious nation.
What about Messaniac Jews?

Do you deny what Paul confirmed?
Do you believe that the Palenstinians are forsaking the Covenant?

You are wrong brother. All has been realized.

Your satement is in complete contradiction of the scripture.
They are set aside as light bearers to the nations.
God shut the door of faith to Israel and opened the door of faith to the nations through Paul. See Acts 28.

Only when Christ returns will they be grafted back into the olive tree and be light bearers to the nations.

After Acts 28, when was "all Israel saved" (Romans 11:26)?
When did Christ set foot on Mount Zion after Acts 28?
When did Christ and the 12 rule over the nations with an iron rod after Acts 28?

Old 11-20-2009, 03:49 PM

Quote:

After Acts 28, when was "all Israel saved" (Romans 11:26)?
They had to go from being under Bondage to Satan, Sin, and under the Curse of the Law, unto being in bondage to the Lord Jesus Christ, go from being a Disciple of Moses, unto be a Disciple of Christ. This already took place with the grafting them back in after the abolishment of the temple worship. You will never see another temple again for Judaism. The Levitical preisthood line was eliminated, terminated, and all geneologies since Moses was destroyed in its demise.

Quote:
When did Christ set foot on Mount Zion after Acts 28?
They were Instituted for the Complete Salvation and Restoration of all God’s Elect People as their Eternal Dwelling place with their Lord God throughout and Endless Eternity. The New Heaven and Earth, which is Mount Zion, the City of the living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem.
They both are made up of the Elect of God, that is the Family of God, and the Children of God, which is the Kingdom of God, which is Mount Zion, The City of the Living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem.

Jn.10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd.

Jn 17:20-24 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word. That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Eph.1: 4-6 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love; Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

vs 10: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:

Eph 2:14-22 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us]; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father; Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner [stone]; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Eph 3:5-6 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Joel 3:17,21 So shall ye know that I [am] the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

For I will cleanse their blood [that] I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Psa.132:13-16 For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired [it] for his habitation. This [is] my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread. I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.

Quote:
When did Christ and the 12 rule over the nations with an iron rod after Acts 28?
This has already been accomplished. Christ, as opposed to the UR view, is already ruling over the nations with a rod of Iron, for be it that if you reject the kingdom of Christ and His salvation, you are subject to His wrath, and will suffer the consequences and the blessings thereof for those that walk in its light.

Eusebius, you are truly mistaken as to what the word of God has revealed.

Take off the blinders.

Old 11-20-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
They are set aside as light bearers to the nations.
Matt 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

Luke 11:50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

Rev 18:23,24 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the; And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived

End game...over...they are no longer the covenant people.

Old 11-20-2009, 03:53 PM

Eusebius,

Your statements, as are dispensationalists, are in complete contradiction to the scriptures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or