Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 10:51 PM

696 posts, read 914,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon7620 View Post
Gideon said, this I must say; Jesus has instructed us in truth, in His word. There can be no two truths. One of the three doctrines concerning our Lord's return, men mainly consider must be truth; the other two simply put are non truth and even heresy. Christ has instructed us to be a light unto the world, using His truth, as recorded in scripture, and by His Spirit's leading. I must consider many things as we journey for a quest in truth. When truth is not evident in words; considering it as truth can be harmful. It must be marked as such. Paul, Christ, the prophets, and the desciples have instructed us to mark those whoms speak non truth. It is our saintly duty; though at first it may seem to be inhumility; one must consider this: We are the enemies of Satan. Satan is doing all he can to deceive many and there is very little time left before his grand deceptions occur and the Strong Delusion of the Lord arrives. Let's continue to watch and seek; lest we be caught off guard.

envy?

Pro 27:5 Open rebuke [is] better than secret love.

Pro 27:6 Faithful [are] the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy [are] deceitful.
Please sir I need you link again it does not work for me, the one concerning a Jewish wedding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2010, 08:04 AM

392 posts, read 559,422 times
most certainly, I apologize

http://www.betemunah.org/wedding.html

Old 01-14-2010, 11:33 PM

696 posts, read 914,839 times
Quote:
most certainly, I apologize

A Jewish Wedding
Thanks very much.

Old 01-15-2010, 07:03 AM

When considering all wedding accounts in scripture and in Jewish tradition, it is impossible to apply an wedding as being the one that should be applied unless we look at the sequence and order of events given concerning the rapture. For instance Issac's wedding is different from Jacob's (Israels). Jacob or Israel had to wait seven years before he got married, only to find out Jethro deceived him and he got the wrong wife. Jethro made him wait seven more years for Rachel; finally he got what he came for. Does this mean the rapture is post-tribulation? No not at all. We must look at all the data in the scriptures to determine that; certainly the data tells us it is a post-tribulation return and wedding. Nothing in the bible can demonstrate a pre-tribulation return of Chirst, a pre-tribulation rapture, or a pre-tribulation first ressurrection. All the data tells us it will most certainly be a post. Even when looking at when Jesus tellls us four times in a roll that the first resurrection, which is of all the righteous from Adam, whom most likely was righteous, down to the last one saved or martyred saint in the Great Tribulation pre-tibulationist still deny the fact that the ressurrection is a post tribulation fact.

Certainly we can not use the ones used 2,000 years ago as they are botched up, with many different scenarios and traditions which are not clear. I find it bothersome also that the pre-tribulationists attempt to use dispensationalism by seperating the church from Israel; yet they want to use Jewish wedding traditions for the church. This is contradictory and makes absolutely no sence.

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. Jhn 6:40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. Jhn 6:44No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. Jhn 6:54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. Jhn 7:37In the last day, that great [day] of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. Jhn 11:24Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. Jhn 12:48

The last day is predicted in Revelation 10 and it arrives in Revelation 11 when the seventh angel sounds His trumpet. This last day occurs at the end of the GT. There is no other last day mentioned in scripture as pertaining to the beama and resurrection as seen very clearly in 11.

Last edited by Gideon7620; 01-15-2010 at 07:12 AM..

Old 01-16-2010, 09:38 PM

4 posts, read 12,896 times
I heartily agree with this post.
I have just recently come to the same conclusion myself: That the parable of the wise and foolish virgins is hinting that the rapture is mid or post tribulation. The wise virgins had enough oil to last all through the night (hardship and suffering, tribulation, testing). Maybe the foolish virgin's faith will fail them and they will receive the mark of the beast, which is unforgiveable. All of us know people, I'm sure, who take their salvation for granted and don't guard it. But, who is without sin? No one.
This is not a simple matter. 'Judge not lest you be judged'! Bottom line is: why would warnings be given if no one would heed them? That would be a waste of breath. So, some will heed them and some will not. That is human nature.

I honestly believe that many godly people are coming to the same conclusions because the time of the 'valley of decision' is SO close! Like the movie Ghostbusters says, 'Who ya gonna call?'
When the going get's really tough in this soon coming WORLDWIDE DEPRESSION orchestrated by the NWO, who ya gonna call on? God or the Government/NWO????

Old 01-17-2010, 10:50 PM

702 posts, read 1,005,636 times
Since the phrase "seven years great tribulation" never appears in the Bible there can never be anything occuring in relation to it. Are you getting anything from this clue?

Jesus says what is handed down to us (tradition) from other men makes void, empty and useless the Word of God.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMRohde View Post
Since the phrase "seven years great tribulation" never appears in the Bible there can never be anything occuring in relation to it. Are you getting anything from this clue?

Jesus says what is handed down to us (tradition) from other men makes void, empty and useless the Word of God.
Gideon said, I think he meant to say 3.5 years of Great Tribulation. We are not there yet by any means. We must see the antichrist desecrate the temple first. Then it starts; may be sooner than later.

Old 01-19-2010, 06:49 PM

508 posts, read 1,107,054 times

Quote:
Gideon said,

ZaraZoteBuccaneer said...

Old 01-22-2010, 12:05 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,256,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaraZoteBuccaneer View Post

ZaraZoteBuccaneer said...

I believe Gideon was not meaning to annoy, but just his way of saying he said it.

I can tolerate it if you can.

Blessings, Aj

Old 05-01-2011, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by look3467 View Post
I believe Gideon was not meaning to annoy, but just his way of saying he said it.

I can tolerate it if you can.

Blessings, Aj
Very true, pretriublation folks are scraping for help now, as Jesus has not come yet. Hey folks we are in tribulation now. I really believe that. Don't think this BP oil spill thing is over. We are seeing millions of fish and birds dieing, fulfilling Hosea's prophecies and Potentially Revelation 8:2, the sounding of the second trumpet.

Most likely we will see massive fish kills this summer as oil below ocean's surface superates in hot summer gulf waters and air. This will most likely bring the deaths of great numbers of fish, potentially one third of the ocean's population. iT won't stop there and will continue to worsen.

As the air collects more carbon from this mishap, more extremely violent storms will contiue to assault the US; huricanes, tsnamis, tornadoes, and floods. The air will become more carbonated, and as a result lighter; this making it easier for extremely destructive tornadoes and hurricanes to form in great numbers HERE in US. Mark my words, it is going to be a very bad storm season for America, due to BP oil dissaster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity