Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2010, 12:04 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
That's right, laugh it up....."chips" and salsa for everyone.
Free music with every chip ....

Quote:
But whatcha gonna do when it becomes a "requirement" to be chipped?

.... dance the salsa!

Sorry, Ilene, but that was funny!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2010, 12:06 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,623,201 times
The topic is the end times and the RFID, which happens to be legitimate biblical prophecy. What makes you think that pets can't be raptured also?

Old 11-13-2010, 12:14 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Those who receive the mark swear allegiance to the beast, and will pay the price.
"Come, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest; learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

Old 11-13-2010, 12:18 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,213,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I wish someone would answer how having a chip in the flesh, changes how a man thinks spiritually , because basically what i am reading is , salvation is based for the believer and unbeliever literally on the flesh, through an inserted chip , technological circumcision is what it is.Another warning for the believer not to be deceived by the teachings of men

If you don't believe it's salvation based on the flesh read up this thread and see that another poster and I were told we were not christians because we did not believe the chip is the mark of the beast.

You couldn't make it up
It is all promoted by the "make a choice for Jesus" crowd, those that say we can save ourselves and salvation is NOT from God. That is the problem, and sadly they don't see it.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:25 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
"Come, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest; learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."
Yes, those who come to Christ will have nothing to worry about. Amen.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
It is all promoted by the "make a choice for Jesus" crowd, those that say we can save ourselves and salvation is NOT from God. That is the problem, and sadly they don't see it.
I dont' think I have heard any crowd claim that salvation is not from God. Where did you hear that?

Old 11-13-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
I dont' think I have heard any crowd claim that salvation is not from God. Where did you hear that?
Everyone who says salvation is our choice and all we need to do is say a prayer and decide for Jeses. He decided for me on the cross, my only job is to believe it. Even the belief comes from God also.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
Everyone who says salvation is our choice and all we need to do is say a prayer and decide for Jeses. He decided for me on the cross, my only job is to believe it. Even the belief comes from God also.
People will have a choise: take the mark, or reject it.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
People will have a choise: take the mark, or reject it.
I am talking before the so-called rapture. Hence another reason I think the Tribulation stuff is bunk, it puts man back incharge of his salvation and not God.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:57 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,806,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
The topic is the end times and the RFID, which happens to be legitimate biblical prophecy. What makes you think that pets can't be raptured also?
You should quote someone prior to asking no one in particular why pets can't be raptured.

First of all there will be no rapture, so naturally, pets won't be involved in a nonevent. Second is that its not bible supported for pets to be raptured, even though that book is about as relevant as the last Harry Potter one...especially the hilarious book of revelations. I don't recall all this stuff about animals having souls and doing sinful deeds before being cast into the lake of fire. Although I'm sure with 30,000+ branches of Christianity now to pick from, at least a few hundred of them have allowed amendments for pets to be saved. Just like how Mormons used to allow incest!

That website I linked was ment to take advantage of ignorant people willing to give away money. It appears it's fairly successful in that regard. I'm just laughing about it and figured I'd bring it to your attention. You probably have several members on this board making donations right as I type this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity