Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 11:52 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,922,456 times

Advertisements

Something that I said in another thread:

Quote:
Knowledge of His true character will NOT be realized until following these two commands have prepared a man's heart....
And once God reveals that beautiful truth... then the love in your heart, well you've never seen anything like it in all of your life.
It allows you to see with your HEART and not just with your eyes. And that is vital to understanding God's magnificent plan.
Truth is CONCEALED.
Until God has properly prepared a man's heart.
This is an absolute.

I want to illustrate this:

When watching this video, seeing the audience's reaction, reading the youtube comments about this girl... I can TELL whose heart is MORE prepared for truth and whose heart is NOT YET quite as PREPARED for truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J565MPBoFTM

A prepared heart...is the one who can INSTANTLY see in this child what OTHERS FAIL to see. A PREPARED heart, is one who can INSTANTANEOUSLY without a moment's hesitation can see through her tough exterior and can INSTANTLY see past that, like I said.. WITHOUT A MOMENT's HESITATION and can INSTANTLY see her as she really is at the BEGINNING of the video what she reveals as she breaks down at 3:08 and the rest of the video. A prepared heart is one who can see this from the begining, instantaneous without her having to breakdown to reveal it. This is just a very SMALL illustration of what I am saying about hearts being prepared. A man looks at another man and sees "SINNER!" but another man (with the love of Christ being expanded in his heart) can see this other man and look at him and sees "My neighbor. My poor brother who does not yet know the love of God, whose heart has not yet been fully touched, whose heart does not yet know the TRUTH of HIS MAGNIFICENT CREATOR. God loves you my brother, and one day you will fully realize this and all of the darkness you are in... will vanish into the dust. He will be all in all and that INCLUDES YOU my beloved brother." There is a big difference.

This is the kind of heart that CAN learn love His neighbor as Himself, and by knowing how much GOD TRULY does LOVE ALL of HIS children and will NEVER, EVER FORSAKE ANY of US, then and only then can we LOVE God with all of our heart, soul and mind. Because the truth of His magnificent love becomes more clear. We love our neighbor as ourself... because HE first loved US. God's two commands are glorious. And on them, HANG ALL of the law and prophets.

Because Christ being EXPANDED in our hearts does MANY MANY things and the main thing it does is that it ALLOWS a human a glimpse of what God FEELS for US. This is why I say TRUTH is CONCEALED and TRUTH is revealed when a HEART is prepared. It is the ONLY way. It is an ABSOLUTE. There is no way around it. HEARTS must be prepared.
The conditions must be right.

peace...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2010, 11:57 AM

8,989 posts, read 14,563,768 times
We have to remember that she is a child.

Old 01-24-2010, 12:03 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
We have to remember that she is a child.
Fundy what would you say if the person was an adult ?

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses,Hebrews 4 verse 15

We are to be no different to such people ., after all doesn't Christ in you compel you to be ?

Old 01-24-2010, 12:06 PM

8,989 posts, read 14,563,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Fundy what would you say if the person was an adult ?

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses,Hebrews 4 verse 15

We are to be no different to such people ., after all doesn't Christ in you compel you to be ?
Let me ask you what if you had a teenager in your house who was bringing drugs, attracting the wrong kind of people to your home, exposing your love ones to dangerous situations....what would you do?

Old 01-24-2010, 12:22 PM

You are completely and totally and wholly missing the point.

Again...
the focus..

is revealing.

Old 01-24-2010, 12:25 PM

This has nothing to do with this being a "child".
This has nothing to do with humans being reprimanded and taught right from wrong.

That is what this show is about.
That is not what my post is about.

Forget the premise of the SHOW.

Old 01-24-2010, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Let me ask you what if you had a teenager in your house who was bringing drugs, attracting the wrong kind of people to your home, exposing your love ones to dangerous situations....what would you do?
Fundy i have been there so i fully understand as a parent what that situation is like , did i handle everything right ? no not all the time . Does the times i handled thing wrong mean this scripture is of no effect
? of cause not

15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses

He feels where we do not feel and if we are not feeling it , it's because our hearts are hardened.

Now be so kind and answer my question , Does not Christ in you not compel you to be any different ?

Old 01-24-2010, 12:29 PM

seriously guys...
I'm talking about being able to see THROUGH a person's exterior to see their HEART. That's all this thread is about. To see your fellow man through a different set of eyes. See their carnality as what is being destroyed. In all of us. Being able to RECOGNIZE this in another and having FAITH that God will too, take them through His refining fire and what needs to be destroyed will be destroyed in a man's heart to make way for HIS LOVE. This show just gave me a quick way to illustrate what I was saying. If you want to talk about the show, go leave some youtube comments. lol.

Last edited by .sparrow.; 01-24-2010 at 12:43 PM..

Old 01-24-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
seriously guys...
I'm talking about being able to see THROUGH a person's exterior to see their HEART. That's all this thread is about. To see your fellow man through a different set of eyes. See their carnality as what is being destroyed. In all of us. Being able to RECOGNIZE this in another and having FAITH that God will too, take them through His refining fire and what needs to be destroyed will be destroyed in a man's heart to make way for HIS LOVE. This show just gave me a quick way to illustrate what I was saying. If you want to talk about the show, go leave some youtube comments. lol.
I agree entirely Sparrow . It's seeing through our Father's eyes rather than our own, and until we see ourselves as God sees us we will never be able to see through his eyes.
Freely you received freely give .

Sorry never watched the youtube clip , i just responded to Fundy thinking he had watched it going by his reponse to me .

When He saw the crowds, He felt compassion for them, because they were weary and worn out, like sheep without a shepherd.

This is exactly how Jesus saw the heart

Last edited by pcamps; 01-24-2010 at 01:14 PM..

Old 01-24-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I agree entirely Sparrow . It's seeing through our Father's eyes rather than our own, and until we see ourselves as God sees us we will never be able to see through his eyes.
Freely you received freely give .

Sorry never watched the youtube clip , i just responded to Fundy thinking he had watched it going by his reponse to me .

When He saw the crowds, He felt compassion for them, because they were weary and worn out, like sheep without a shepherd.

This is exactly how Jesus saw the heart
YES!!
Exactly, pcamps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity