Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2010, 07:54 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,659,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingSpires View Post

OMG I love this! How did you do that Betsy?

My money is most DEFINITELY on the Yellow Guy. I have it on REAL good authority that the red guy is going down, down, down....In fact, I'd stake my life on it.

With that said, let's get behind that yellow guy and give him ALL THE HELP WE CAN!
AMEN! DreamingSpires and Betsey!...red man going down!!!!!...yellow man VICTORIOUS!!!...I'm here!...ready!...willing!...and able!!! Praise God!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 09:51 PM

595 posts, read 761,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
So are you claiming that GS was aware that the rig was going to explode and cause this damage before it happened,and they sold this and didn't bother to warn anyone else of the impending disaster?
BREAKING NEWS: Obama knew of Oil Rig Problems in FEBRUARY not APRIL! « www.offmyfrontporch.com

God bless,
Mercy

Old 06-29-2010, 10:17 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,526,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
No, the true cause and Asheville Native, I'm sincere. It's late in the hour! And I'm with you...this started before Obama! Sooo fill us in, on the hen house!
OK, here is something to start with, Cheney's Culture of Deregulation and Corruption

Old 06-29-2010, 11:05 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,193,850 times
Quote:
No, the true cause and Asheville Native, I'm sincere. It's late in the hour! And I'm with you...this started before Obama! Sooo fill us in, on the hen house!
Well, it goes back to the founding of our country and, really, it goes all the way back to some ancient religions, if you want to get technical.

It's always been about power, and money gets you power. 666. Solomon. Greed. Nothing new under the sun. Etc.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:31 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,439,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
OK, here is something to start with, Cheney's Culture of Deregulation and Corruption

Just follow the money......they will sell their souls for a dollar huh?

Old 06-30-2010, 04:23 AM

1,468 posts, read 2,119,716 times
Quote:
Just follow the money......they will sell their souls for a dollar huh?
"Follow the money" indeed. It works every single time time, doesn't it? We certainly were warned about this (1 Timothy 6:10).

Here is a resource I just found and have bookmarked from Kjos Ministeries. She is updating it daily:

Oil Spill Disaster: Causes & Consequences

Old 06-30-2010, 05:02 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,016,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
Make no mistake, us Christians will not be going anywhere before the tribulation!! We will be here to have our faith tested with our lives!!!

I do not know if the tribulation is going to be next year or in 200 years, but this FEMA camps thing is happening NOW!!!
Hey, we agree on something! We're all going through the tribulation. That is why we need to be prepared spiritually. God has always allowed the church to go through the refining fires. I'm sure there is a lot of really strange, bad, and frightening things our government is not telling us about. However, the best thing to do about that is not to rail against the system that may tread down the saints, rather we should be building ourselves up in our most holy faith that we may endure the evil day. Hating the powers and principalities that are in control of this present evil world does nothing to help us.

Heartsong

Old 06-30-2010, 05:10 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,016,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Well, it goes back to the founding of our country and, really, it goes all the way back to some ancient religions, if you want to get technical.

It's always been about power, and money gets you power. 666. Solomon. Greed. Nothing new under the sun. Etc.
Here is wisdom!

Old 06-30-2010, 07:29 AM

1,468 posts, read 2,119,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
AMEN! DreamingSpires and Betsey!...red man going down!!!!!...yellow man VICTORIOUS!!!...I'm here!...ready!...willing!...and able!!! Praise God!!!
Amen, Verna! Sign me up--Cavalry Regiment!
And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell. ~ Matthew 10:28

But if it seem evil to you to serve the Lord, you have your choice: choose this day that which pleaseth you, whom you would rather serve, whether the gods which your fathers served in Mesopotamia, or the gods of the Amorrhites, in whose land you dwell: but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. ~ Joshua 24:15
"DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED OR AFRAID"

YouTube - Be Not Afraid

Old 06-30-2010, 08:14 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,439,567 times
A friend send me this today. Definitely worth watching! As he said: Imagine having such foresight in 1948.....come full circle!! I wonder if any of the older generation saw this coming?

" What can a cartoon, produced in 1948, teach us today, that's of any value? You'd be very surprised ! Pay close attention! Keep in mind as you watch this that it was done in '1948'. Keep telling yourself that as you view it." Worth paying attention!

http://nationaljuggernaut.blogspot.c...d-in-1948.html

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity