Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 02:40 PM

723 posts, read 1,049,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
You STILL do not understand me. I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! They have been talking about it for DECADES! MOST of the time, NOTHING drastic comes of it (all very subtle). We lost our FREEDOM a LONG freaking time ago. Your hands were tied the minute you were born. It's like boiling a frog.

So what???

Unless you wan't to be part of the group that wants a revolution I suggest you move on.....

Yes, all very subtle until now. I do not sit around moping about this as you think. I am merely informing those who do not yet know!! Since you ALREADY know, then I think you are the one who should MOVE ON!! Maybe to another thread, maybe to a better life, that is also up to you. They have been talking about it for decades but it has not been happening for decades. Like I said these bills were all passed in the last few years. If your parents or anyone else knew that they would pass these bills decades ago then they must have been prophets. Since you, or anyone else have not said so, I am assuming that they are not!! Can you name specific laws or bills that took away our freedoms "A LONG TIME AGO" as you have stated?? Most of this has taken a slow, long, and subtle process until 9-11. That was the moment the government had the people in so much fear that they were finally willing to give up their rights and freedoms for a so-called security. These videos are for unknowing people. If you are just going on with your life and ignoring this, then that is up to you. But when the time comes for them to decide to round up the people, then when they knock at your door, if you ignore them maybe they will just go away!! I highly doubt it!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2010, 02:45 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,212,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST2L8 View Post
Yes, all very subtle until now. I do not sit around moping about this as you think. I am merely informing those who do not yet know!! Since you ALREADY know, then I think you are the one who should MOVE ON!! Maybe to another thread, maybe to a better life, that is also up to you. They have been talking about it for decades but it has not been happening for decades. Like I said these bills were all passed in the last few years. If your parents or anyone else knew that they would pass these bills decades ago then they must have been prophets. Since you, or anyone else have not said so, I am assuming that they are not!! Can you name specific laws or bills that took away our freedoms "A LONG TIME AGO" as you have stated?? Most of this has taken a slow, long, and subtle process until 9-11. That was the moment the government had the people in so much fear that they were finally willing to give up their rights and freedoms for a so-called security. These videos are for unknowing people. If you are just going on with your life and ignoring this, then that is up to you. But when the time comes for them to decide to round up the people, then when they knock at your door, if you ignore them maybe they will just go away!! I highly doubt it!!

GOD BLESS!!!
DALE
WAY before 9/11. The churches have absolutely NO idea. Prophets, no. Insiders, yes.

You can keep it going if you want. That's up to you.

God bless you, too.

(I was just trying to drag a few people out of the machine. I've said my piece. You can keep posting videos or whatever)

Old 06-08-2010, 03:10 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,968,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantWait2Leave View Post
He IS coming back regardless if people realize it or not!

Yes, and that is awesome for all mankind. What is there to warn anyone about? You should be rejoicing if you actually think he's coming back soon, if what you believe is GOOD NEWS for everyone, GET EXCITED.

If what you believe is a message of eternal doom for anyone, you are believing what is FALSE.

Old 06-08-2010, 03:15 PM

2,031 posts, read 3,234,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Yes, and that is awesome for all mankind. What is there to warn anyone about? You should be rejoicing if you actually think he's coming back soon, if what you believe is GOOD NEWS for everyone, GET EXCITED.

If what you believe is a message of eternal doom for anyone, you are believing what is FALSE.
I'll follow what the Bible says

Old 06-08-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Good, then you understand the GOOD NEWS for all mankind.

Old 06-08-2010, 04:05 PM

1,883 posts, read 3,013,910 times
Quote:
Actually,people like yourselves tend to follow part of what the Bible says.I have never met a single person,and I spent 20 years in a conservative Baptist church,who really believes all the Bible as written.It boils down to what you have to explain away.Universalists tend to see God as all loving.ET's tend to argue for a God of just punishment until it applies to them,and suddenly they find reasons to take parts of the Bible as allegorical just like the universalists.

I tend to believe God is not nearly as angry with a bunch of mere humans as the ET crowd seems to think.

Old 06-08-2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
Actually,people like yourselves tend to follow part of what the Bible says.I have never met a single person,and I spent 20 years in a conservative Baptist church,who really believes all the Bible as written.It boils down to what you have to explain away.Universalists tend to see God as all loving.ET's tend to argue for a God of just punishment until it applies to them,and suddenly they find reasons to take parts of the Bible as allegorical just like the universalists.

I tend to believe God is not nearly as angry with a bunch of mere humans as the ET crowd seems to think.

Actually even those who claim to believe the whole bible still do not apply the bible to themselves.

If you are guilty of one offense you are guilty of all, so whatever you believe happens to those who break the law applies to you, but you know this since you will not explain it away.

Old 06-08-2010, 04:21 PM

11,972 posts, read 3,796,942 times
Hmm

is this thread going off topic?

Old 06-08-2010, 06:50 PM

76,968 posts, read 47,833,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat2 View Post
Hmm

is this thread going off topic?
Certain URers insist every thread is about UR. It is getting a little tiresome.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:51 PM

2,031 posts, read 3,234,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Good, then you understand the GOOD NEWS for all mankind.
Again, I'll stick with the Bible. Good news for all mankind is that they can be in heaven because of Jesus Christ

This isn't a UR vs ET thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity