Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 01:24 PM

3,763 posts, read 12,549,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohamonkey View Post
We were reluctant to give up on Loveland because we really think it's a cool, little town that is on upswing. However, I realized that my commute from Loveland would take about the same amount of time as it would from points much further south. My wife's commute was much much longer going north on 71 to Loveland though. It took her an hour to get there one afternoon as opposed to 30ish minutes to Glendale.

We're pleased with this decision. The historic part of Glendale is gorgeous and at least a few places are walking distance - Grand Finale, Friendly Stop, **** and Bull.

Speaking of commutes, does anyone have any routes from Glendale down to OTR (Findlay Market area) that would help my wife avoid 75?
I love Glendale! Its on my list if we look at moving in another few years..

As far as Glendale downtown without I-75 - I'll let others comment. My guess would be 42/Vine ... but not sure.

welcome!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 02:50 PM

410 posts, read 586,978 times
My advice for a non-highway way to get to Findlay Market would be Route 4/ Vine Street.

Old 06-21-2015, 12:25 PM

24 posts, read 33,005 times
Bumping this thread for hopefully the last time. Our deal on the Glendale home fell through a few weeks ago. We have since found a nice home on west side of Wyoming and close on it tomorrow. Any advice for wyoming newcomers - restaurants, bars, parks, kid-centric activities?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati