Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2009, 07:46 AM

31 posts, read 226,463 times

Advertisements

Thanks to everyone for their condolences. One could not have asked for a more beautiful service than the one my father received. The eulogy I gave at my father's funeral is posed in my blog section.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 10:47 PM

325 posts, read 1,114,603 times
Hello All ....I wanted to let all know that I talked to an old family friend from the Manor. She had sent me a cookbook and I wanted to thank her. We still keep in touch, she has 2 sons George 60 & Mike 54 last name is Egy. A very nice family. Their mother's name is Rose Marie and is about 83 years old and gets around good and does volenteer work in her community. On her 80th birthday she parachuted from a plane. She and our mothers were close friends. I sent this site to her son Mike I think he will like it. Goodnight for now, Hyden

Old 09-10-2009, 11:56 PM

185 posts, read 453,882 times
Hyden,I hope they all are willing to share their memories with us unlike someone with the initals R.H.LOL.....A.F.D.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:34 PM

325 posts, read 1,114,603 times
A.F.D. I know what your saying I have tried and tried.. I think we should probably plan a time and do it together...I will try to work with him after he has had his nap........then he can post a message and you can give him one of these or maybe more than one ..we'll see, pray for him but especially me LOL

A.F.D., I hope you are feeling better, my grandson came over here because he was sick to his somach and wasn't going to school the next day. He came in and went straight to bed. Then in a few miniuts later he ran in the bathroom....to put it mildly it was a mess, but me and my Ronnie worked together and cleaned it up..After all that do you know what Garrett said????? He was hungary Then after he ate he slept like a baby I hope your daughter is feeling better too, I'll keep praying.. I'll call you soon. Bye for now, Hyden

Old 09-12-2009, 07:18 AM

Hyden,you do understand you can`t teach an old dog new tricks .LOL
Yes my daughter is feeling some better,unlike her mom.I don`t have time for me right now,need to get everyone well first then I can sit back and rest[yeah right].All will be glorious one day.But thanks for asking and the prayers.
I`ve been up since 6:00am cooking for a family reunion and still have to travel about 80 miles,see what I mean,no rest for the weary.It will all be worth it when we get there though.Good food and fellowship with family.

Old 09-12-2009, 09:41 PM

25 posts, read 64,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnoeTrail View Post
My sister is Sandy Sullivan and she remembers lots of these people. I remember a few, but they are all Sandy's age.
Does anyone know what happened to Diane Clark. She went to Lyon Jr High but I never saw her after that. She did not go to Withrow. She was very pretty and a good friend.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:58 PM

Shoesx,do you know what Dianes moms name was?I knew a David Clark about my age and his moms name was Sue.Did Diane live @ the manor?David and his mom[no dad] lived on Shelborne.A.F.D.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:13 AM

25 posts, read 64,367 times
Yes they lived at the manor. I only knew her through school. I think her boyfriends nickname was Kookie. I went too her place only once. Cant remember the address. Lord only knows. That was so long ago. This forum brings back so many memories I didn't know I had. Hopefully more people from that era and place find this and jump on.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:30 AM

Oh I know; when someone else brings something to mind I wonder how we can have the same memories and don`t know each other.Hyden and I knew some of the same people but didn`t know each other,the same with NightBazzar,we both knew the Meese brothers but doubt our paths ever crossed.Amazing huh?A.F.D.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:40 AM

101 posts, read 226,472 times
Diane Clark lived in the same bldg. that Hyden lived in on Eastwood DR.They moved to the little subdivision just north of the farm off Red Bank Rd. If i remember rite she went with a guy from the childrens home. She was really cute Don..... so i see why you remember her. ha ha...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati