U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2009, 02:44 PM

25 posts, read 59,156 times

Advertisements

Yeah she was probably the prettiest girl in school or one of them anyhow. The best way to describe our friendship? I was her puppy. I loved it though. Very nice and outgoing. My my Jerry seems like yesterday sometimes.

She never made it to Withrow. Hope she had a good life.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2009, 09:03 PM

324 posts, read 1,023,348 times
Hey Everybody ....I have been away since friday , I went to Cincinnati for the weekend for a baby shower, she is expecting twin grand daughters .My brother Ronnie came over and so did Charlie Becker and Kathy Kearsey, she remembers you Jerry !!!! I had a great time seeing all of them. Kathy wants me to send her this forum and she will jump in as she has time, she is a very busy woman. Goodnight check back later . Hyden

Old 09-28-2009, 07:44 AM

1 posts, read 2,096 times
All this talk about Stratford Manor, who would of known. I lived there as a child maybe 1956,1957 we then moved to a house on Goshen Rd. in Milford, OH. Got my first permanent scar at Stratford Manor, had to do with a brand new piece of bubble gum, the playground and a little girl in a swing

Old 09-28-2009, 11:16 AM

5,477 posts, read 8,841,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter054 View Post
All this talk about Stratford Manor, who would of known. I lived there as a child maybe 1956,1957 we then moved to a house on Goshen Rd. in Milford, OH. Got my first permanent scar at Stratford Manor, had to do with a brand new piece of bubble gum, the playground and a little girl in a swing

1956, 1957? I was there at that time. How old were you? Where did you live in the Manor? I keep hoping to bump into someone I knew.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:51 AM

Hello Drifter054, It is good to see someone new onn here. We like to know what street and apt. you lived in just to get a general idea where you played at and who may have lived next to you...Have you looked at any of the school class pictures? you may remember somebody.
Do you remember any names of your friends or neighbors? If you get a chance to go back and read all the postd you'll see that we seem to know alot of the same people but not each other. This is alot of fun and I hope you stay with us . Hyden

Old 09-28-2009, 04:25 PM

185 posts, read 416,296 times
Welcome Drifter054,I also lived there when you did.Do you recall where you lived?Could it have been on Shelborne?A.F.D.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:45 PM

101 posts, read 208,144 times
hi drifter, welcome... i was 6-7 yrs old at the time you lived in manor. i lived on eastwood dr.(5391) did you live close by ? how old were you then? nice to hear from you....

Old 10-08-2009, 05:52 PM

9 posts, read 36,315 times
Hi, folks,

I've been away from the site awhile, taking care of my father. It's nice to see a new username. Welcome Drifter054!

Thanks for sharing the news, Hyden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyden View Post
Hey Everybody ....I have been away since friday , I went to Cincinnati for the weekend for a baby shower, she is expecting twin grand daughters .My brother Ronnie came over and so did Charlie Becker and Kathy Kearsey, she remembers you Jerry !!!! I had a great time seeing all of them. Kathy wants me to send her this forum and she will jump in as she has time, she is a very busy woman. Goodnight check back later . Hyden
Kathy and I are cousins, you know, Hyden. It would be great to read her memories of the Manor.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:51 PM

Hello there Lewis, Yes I know that your cousins.. She is so busy DooBee says with her job...I'm going o let a couple more weeks go by then I'm going to call her and just start begging LOL.....How is your Dad doing ?? Tell him hello for me. Hyden

Old 10-15-2009, 12:04 PM

Hello All We have some new babies in the family this month !!!
Ronnie has a new grandson and DooBee has twin granddaughters All seems healthy and that is the blessing we all ask for isn't it .
I have come across some more pictures as a toddler in the Manor.. I need to have NightBazzar to explain to me how to scan them and put them on here myself..Anybody that can explain it to me is welcome to, you can direct message me your phone number and we can do it step by step ( believe me it has to be broken down for me to understand it ) LOL Bye for now, I will check back later Hyden
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati