Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2009, 05:20 PM

27 posts, read 92,985 times

Advertisements

I'm having trouble uploading pictures--getting error messages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrryprat View Post
do you mean mike smart and b ig brother tom , plus another bro i didn't know much. pat peyton died a few yrs. back. my sis judy married his brother dennis

I went to Eastwood School with Tom Smart. He's in my school pictures there.

Old 12-01-2009, 05:37 PM

I tried a few times to post the pics, but keep getting error messages. I'll try again later.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:55 PM

56 posts, read 106,872 times
carol and bobby were jimmys older sister and brother they had a older sister too cant remenber her name. i new a bruce and sandy miller that lived on eastwood dr my mom worked with there mon. did any one know april luck lived on kingsley dr in a bungalo.my sisters was sue and aleda let me know if the names ring any bells thanks

Old 12-02-2009, 11:46 AM

325 posts, read 1,124,982 times
Hey everyone, I talked with my brother and he had told me before to mention the Lucks family , he remembers a brother by the name Tim Luck.. does anyone know what happened with him?? These names too..Tom & Mike Smart, Minnett family , Cheryl, Gail, and they had an older sister and younger brother, also Mike Wright that lived in the circle and Linda Wendt ?? Just a few names to throw out there for some that might remember. I'll check back later. Hyden

Old 12-02-2009, 07:47 PM

hello to shawnoe trail did you live in the trail if so who did you know and what street did you live on. i lived three about 4 years on aniotion ct 3711
look forward to yor reply went to withrow and then worked at kenner toys

Old 12-05-2009, 05:00 PM

shawnoe trail i saw the photo of your mon i new her well she was a very sweet lady she was good to all of us kides i would hope she is still with us like most i spent a lot of time it the store

Old 12-05-2009, 08:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,711 times
Hi Hyden,

I enjoyed reading your posting. I too attended Lyon as a student then 17 years later as a teacher(it was no longer a junior high). I am also a life long resident of the area. I think I can answer many questions. Do you remember any of the students?

Peace,
Lyon Jr. High Student

Old 12-05-2009, 11:03 PM

325 posts, read 1,124,982 times
WELCOME TO OUR FORUM !!! I would guess that the years you were there was when my brothers went there, their names are Ronald & Charles Hyden Jr. their pics are on I believe page 10. I didn't start at Lyons until about 66..Did you live in the Manor?? Was Mr. Alexander still there when you went back, I loved him, he was alot of fun. I hope you had time to read the first 77 pages. If you know someone from the Manor tell them about this Please, we are having a ball. Be sure to come back

Old 12-06-2009, 02:15 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,634,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyon Jr. Student 1960-63 View Post
Hi Hyden,

I enjoyed reading your posting. I too attended Lyon as a student then 17 years later as a teacher(it was no longer a junior high). I am also a life long resident of the area. I think I can answer many questions. Do you remember any of the students?

Peace,
Lyon Jr. High Student

What grades were you in at Lyons as a student?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati