Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 09:40 PM

1,780 posts, read 1,761,762 times

Advertisements

Hmm. If you could point out to me where I said that I would believe you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2010, 10:37 PM

37,152 posts, read 39,404,784 times
Hotness is often a function of wealth since wealthy people have the time and means to make themselves attractive. San Diego is wealthy and educated, and it has a warm climate and nice beaches. I think these combine to both attract and create a lot of hot women. I didn't really have to throw in the educated, but literacy gives me wood, personally.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:48 PM

648 posts, read 1,618,866 times
the SD vs MIA thread started talking about parties and hot girls and you said and I quote:

"I never understood why people liked the whole party scene thing. If you want a bunch of hot headed tools with overconfidence falling out of their ass and stuck up ******* with nothing more to talk about on a daily basis besides drama between their friends and partyingthen MIA is prob heaven to you. So basically I'm saying if your simple minded stereotypical youth between 18 and 25 then sure go to Miami and hang out with all the other neanderthals there."

Basically you are implying "dumb blondes" generalizations of Miami. So if you are going to run around here calling people ignorant then shut up with your own ignorant stereotypes. And do not think I do not know you are trying to nitpick with me. You tried to "jump me" in another thread telling me if I have any self respect or whatever then I will not reply to your attack on me. Then you got denied by OmShahi and ran off like a little girl for the day.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:01 PM

3,717 posts, read 8,186,790 times
"I never understood why people liked the whole party scene thing. If you want a bunch of hot headed tools with overconfidence falling out of their ass and stuck up ******* with nothing more to talk about on a daily basis besides drama between their friends and partyingthen MIA is prob heaven to you. So basically I'm saying if your simple minded stereotypical youth between 18 and 25 then sure go to Miami and hang out with all the other neanderthals there." - sounds like someone got too many wedgies in high school.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianIvanov View Post
the SD vs MIA thread started talking about parties and hot girls and you said and I quote:

"I never understood why people liked the whole party scene thing. If you want a bunch of hot headed tools with overconfidence falling out of their ass and stuck up ******* with nothing more to talk about on a daily basis besides drama between their friends and partyingthen MIA is prob heaven to you. So basically I'm saying if your simple minded stereotypical youth between 18 and 25 then sure go to Miami and hang out with all the other neanderthals there."

Basically you are implying "dumb blondes" generalizations of Miami. So if you are going to run around here calling people ignorant then shut up with your own ignorant stereotypes. And do not think I do not know you are trying to nitpick with me. You tried to "jump me" in another thread telling me if I have any self respect or whatever then I will not reply to your attack on me. Then you got denied by OmShahi and ran off like a little girl for the day.
Obviously you misunderstood me or you are coming up with your own idiotic assumptions of my post. Idk where you pulled the "dumb blonde" thing from but I was only talking about the stereotypical party girls. Obviously if you read the next post I wrote I said sure there are the rare down to earth people that are interesting and cool to talk to. You took that as me saying I'm into Friday night studying book nerds. Obviously over analyzed my post and therefore I still see no evidence of what you claim I was saying. As for Omshahi idk which post you are talking about, but I will go back and check. Honestly some of you people take CD way too seriously...why on earth would I "run away" from somebody's reply on the god damn internet. Seriously? Maybe it's just because I have better things to do then stick around a forum all day. Idk if the same can be said for you...Peace.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean_polo View Post
"I never understood why people liked the whole party scene thing. If you want a bunch of hot headed tools with overconfidence falling out of their ass and stuck up ******* with nothing more to talk about on a daily basis besides drama between their friends and partyingthen MIA is prob heaven to you. So basically I'm saying if your simple minded stereotypical youth between 18 and 25 then sure go to Miami and hang out with all the other neanderthals there." - sounds like someone got too many wedgies in high school.
I come up with my views from partying a lot in high school, and to tell you the truth, I used to be the same person that I now hate. But I'm past that and after going way overboard in HS and pretty much trying everything I could get my hands on, I got it out of my system. But the lame guido's that I met in MIA are seriously the most simpleminded people I have ever met. I'm not saying that everyone who parties is like that. But the majority of people are, and for the sake of not sounding so hypocritical, sure I still drink and I still smoke weed, but I'm much more mentally mature than most of the kids my age out there.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:57 PM

And for the record RussianIvanov, I would have no problem with you if you didn't bash other cities that weren't MIA or New York or some other city you like. I respect your opinion and views, but the way you present them sounds as if they are cold hard facts and anybody who disagrees with you is just lying. Sure, I may have bashed MIA a little, but I only used it to try and fight back to your SD bashing.

Old 07-24-2010, 12:16 AM

3,717 posts, read 8,186,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsteelers247 View Post
I come up with my views from partying a lot in high school, and to tell you the truth, I used to be the same person that I now hate. But I'm past that and after going way overboard in HS and pretty much trying everything I could get my hands on, I got it out of my system. But the lame guido's that I met in MIA are seriously the most simpleminded people I have ever met. I'm not saying that everyone who parties is like that. But the majority of people are, and for the sake of not sounding so hypocritical, sure I still drink and I still smoke weed, but I'm much more mentally mature than most of the kids my age out there.
Well thats good, atleast you are trying to better yourself.

Old 07-24-2010, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Obviously you misunderstood me or you are coming up with your own idiotic assumptions of my post. Idk where you pulled the "dumb blonde" thing from but I was only talking about the stereotypical party girls.
"dumb blonde" is the only thing I can say thanks to the over the top city data police citing me for every freaking cuss word. This is not preschool we have al heard those "evil" words before. What a joke.

Quote:
Obviously if you read the next post I wrote I said sure there are the rare down to earth people that are interesting and cool to talk to. You took that as me saying I'm into Friday night studying book nerds. Obviously over analyzed my post and therefore I still see no evidence of what you claim I was saying. As for Omshahi idk which post you are talking about, but I will go back and check. Honestly some of you people take CD way too seriously...why on earth would I "run away" from somebody's reply on the god damn internet. Seriously? Maybe it's just because I have better things to do then stick around a forum all day. Idk if the same can be said for you...Peace.
No, now you are changing your words around. You specifically and strictly stated go to Miami if you want party with drunks and hotheads. That is what you said. Do not change it now. So shut up. It is done. You said it.

And no I do not spend all day here. I am on travel on business a lot and I was just in your city yesterday Pittsburgh. The majority of my time spent here is from a hotel room and there are times this website will not see me for two weeks when I am at home. So what is wrong with that and when I go to Miami you do not see me at all here. I will be home next weekend and you will not see me then. And when I move to Dallas on September 1st you will never see me again here because that is the beginning of my family. I thought you had enough though? You obviously have no problem coming back when you said you had enough so you must care.

Last edited by RussianIvanov; 07-24-2010 at 09:04 AM..

Old 07-24-2010, 08:46 AM

Quote:
And for the record RussianIvanov, I would have no problem with you if you didn't bash other cities that weren't MIA or New York or some other city you like. I respect your opinion and views, but the way you present them sounds as if they are cold hard facts and anybody who disagrees with you is just lying. Sure, I may have bashed MIA a little, but I only used it to try and fight back to your SD bashing.
There is nothing wrong with feeling hardened of your opinion. My opinions are my facts so I will state them that way. That is how everything should be never unsure of what you think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City