U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: what you like better
Atlanta area 45 33.83%
NYC 84 63.16%
Neither 4 3.01%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-30-2010, 01:16 PM
 
Location: Searching n Atlanta
840 posts, read 1,909,564 times
Reputation: 453

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestbankNOLA View Post
Never heard of Liver pudding either....
Yuck, Livermush is the most disgusting thing ever, its more of a NC thing cause I only saw it in one Grocery store when I lived in Atlanta, I actually like Liver to eat, but liver mush is disgusting with a weird texture.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 09-30-2010, 01:28 PM
 
4,591 posts, read 5,077,536 times
Reputation: 3880
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
so whats the difference between this supposed troll thread made by a nyer and the troll thread made by chiatldal?

Twin cities area vs. New York city

surely you didn't make that thread to make nyc look better?
Because instead of people coming in protesting the topic thread because it’s trolling and meant as a way to bash Atlanta. Posters started coming in, and started cheerleading the troll for the topic. You yourself rep someone on the first page.... Because it’s ridicules but posters are actually comparing which is continuing the troll agenda to bash Atlanta. I thought hay! why just Atlanta? ) since no other city besides Chicagoland Greater LA or Bay Area would be fair why stop with Atlanta. A MN poster caught my attention so that’s how that happen I’m thinking about making a Greater Philly or New Orleans vs. New York city next I don’t know. It just seem to be cute to bash Atlanta. Since these threads are OK so why not.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-30-2010, 01:32 PM
eek
 
Location: Queens, NY
3,576 posts, read 7,152,014 times
Reputation: 1447
i didn't rep anybody. +1 means i agree with the guy. this topic is stupid as is the twin cities vs ny topic.

atl is a nice city and so is minneapolis. neither are anywhere near nyc tho. come on.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-30-2010, 01:34 PM
 
Location: New Orleans, United States
4,230 posts, read 9,745,588 times
Reputation: 1420
I don't like liver and I really don' care for mush.
That said, pickin' pigs sound interesting though.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-30-2010, 01:42 PM
 
436 posts, read 872,494 times
Reputation: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by waronxmas View Post
i saw it as a big signal to federal government to start looking at repealing gun laws.
fify
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-30-2010, 02:02 PM
 
4,591 posts, read 5,077,536 times
Reputation: 3880
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
i didn't rep anybody. +1 means i agree with the guy. this topic is stupid as is the twin cities vs ny topic.

atl is a nice city and so is minneapolis. neither are anywhere near nyc tho. come on.
Which is why this is a trolling thread, and the minneapolis vs NYC thread was made for another reason. Why are people continuing the troll agenda by actually comparing, this make you just a good as the troll.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-30-2010, 02:38 PM
 
Location: Crooklyn, New York
29,995 posts, read 29,936,710 times
Reputation: 13060
Atlanta. Hands down.

Better peach cobbler. More Coca-Cola. More pimped out rides. Waaay more donks than NYC. I dare someone to question me on that last point.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-30-2010, 02:57 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
492 posts, read 945,622 times
Reputation: 414
Black girls in NYC tend to have ironing board butts..lol
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-30-2010, 03:03 PM
 
Location: Crooklyn, New York
29,995 posts, read 29,936,710 times
Reputation: 13060
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA7cities View Post
Black girls in NYC tend to have ironing board butts..lol
Agreed. I think they walk around too much. The fat doesn't get a chance to "situate" in the right places.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 09-30-2010, 03:24 PM
 
Location: The City
22,402 posts, read 35,205,050 times
Reputation: 7883
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
Because instead of people coming in protesting the topic thread because it’s trolling and meant as a way to bash Atlanta. Posters started coming in, and started cheerleading the troll for the topic. You yourself rep someone on the first page.... Because it’s ridicules but posters are actually comparing which is continuing the troll agenda to bash Atlanta. I thought hay! why just Atlanta? ) since no other city besides Chicagoland Greater LA or Bay Area would be fair why stop with Atlanta. A MN poster caught my attention so that’s how that happen I’m thinking about making a Greater Philly or New Orleans vs. New York city next I don’t know. It just seem to be cute to bash Atlanta. Since these threads are OK so why not.
I say Hoboken vs NYC
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top