U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: what you like better
Atlanta area 45 33.83%
NYC 84 63.16%
Neither 4 3.01%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 08:58 PM

492 posts, read 946,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
nyc > atl as far as women with big asses, if thats what we're talking about.

any of the boroughs. pick one, vs atl in this category. you've never seen so many exotic thick women in your life.
Please stop eek.

Yall are such homers. Ive never heard a NY dude say this..... ever.

NYC has pretty faces but not necessarily the thickest behinds.
Rate this post positively

Old 09-30-2010, 09:02 PM
eek

3,576 posts, read 7,158,218 times
it is what it is.

have you ever been to nyc? i've been to atl.

i'm just saying that we have more women and a greater chance you'll see what you're looking for.

*edit*
except staten tho. so any of the other boroughs. sorry staten.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:08 PM

654 posts, read 1,225,407 times
Something like that isn't determined by geography, pretty silly to think so too.

I've seen NYC girls with super cabooses but I don't want to speak about arses.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:09 PM
eek

exactly. its determined by diet IMHO.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
it is what it is.

have you ever been to nyc? i've been to atl.

i'm just saying that we have more women and a greater chance you'll see what you're looking for.

*edit*
except staten tho. so any of the other boroughs. sorry staten.
Bro I been to NYC more times than I can think of. My ex was from there. She basicly put me on to NYC. And not the fake touristy/manhattan NY that yall like to pump up so much on here. Im talkin about Harlem/Bronx and some of brooklyn. The hoods/projects. The real NY.

Im not trynna take anything away from NY either, but being thick is not something the girls up there are known for. (maybe Pricans though) I noticed that most girls up there will have a pretty face (not all), a nice size chest, and okay bottom. All of my ex's brothers uncles cousins ever talked about was how they wanted a thick down south girl.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:14 PM

Oh and Ive been to ATL too. Their females are decent. I dont really recall too many pretty faces (except for in magic city), but there bodies were on point. Thats the first thing you notice about a female down there. I just dont like how alot of them wear long hair tracks. (from what Ive seen) or the short rihanna cut with colorful tracks.

Last edited by VA7cities; 09-30-2010 at 09:37 PM..

Old 09-30-2010, 09:14 PM

4,684 posts, read 8,635,540 times
Not all the women are obese. So that generalization needs to stop. And even with that, the obese women are still gorgeous, just a little plump around the edges. Like NYC doesn't have obesity.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:15 PM
eek

your cousins aren't representative of all nyers, tho.

and i've lived in the south and the north. thickness is not regional.

having thick thighs and a fat ass is due to diet. hips are genetic, afaik.

this belief that the south has a monopoly on the above is a myth.

real quick tho...atl has a pop of 530k. nyc a pop of 8 mil. we have more women in nyc than your entire population. you don't think that out of all of the women we have that we have just as many women if not more with a fat ass?

be honest.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
your cousins aren't representative of all nyers, tho.

and i've lived in the south and the north. thickness is not regional.

having thick thighs and a fat ass is due to diet. hips are genetic, afaik.

this belief that the south has a monopoly on the above is a myth.

real quick tho...atl has a pop of 530k. nyc a pop of 8 mil. we have more women in nyc than your entire population. you don't think that out of all of the women we have that we have just as many women if not more with a fat ass?

be honest.
NO I dont.... and thats being honest. And thats just from my observation. And that is just my OPINION. I just dont remember going crazy and breaking my neck in NYC like I did in ATL when I would see a female. Im not saying that there arent any thick women up there. That would be a silly. But Thickness is something ATL is known for and if youve ever been there you would know why. NYC is not "known" for that. Not saying there isnt any. Thats all Im sayin. But NYC definitely has prettier faces than ATL. (from my observation)

And stop with the Obese/Fat nonsense.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:22 PM
eek

there are a lot of pretty females in atl, tho, IMO and of course you have a lot of thick females.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.