Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2010, 02:39 AM

10,106 posts, read 9,956,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
huh you cant even back up anything you say at all which is why you end all your lines with joran wearing fur boots then switch subjects,.

you go from niki minaj signing to south label which was countered back to saying "mim was the last hit in nyc"

contradiction at its best^^^^^

its obvious you cant take a loss which is why your making stuff up and saying random stuff.

you lost off coarse which is why their is no exposure but just talk coming from you.
jordan nobody cares about what ny is doing... what part of that dont u get.. nicki minaj is the only rapper u got, but she's signed to a southern label, then u talk about defjam, stick a fork in that label. your fashion is gay, and the since fact that ur looking at what dudes from baltimore are wearing brings your sexuality into question...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 02:41 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,402,204 times
Mrreed how am i looking suspect?? this thread is about fashion and with all the trash talk you have been doing on this thread i decided to look up "baltimore swag" to see what you can come up with to cover your furry boot jokes, and all i see is dudes wearing LRG shirts in 2010 going on to 2011.

Old 12-02-2010, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
jordan nobody cares about what ny is doing... what part of that dont u get.. nicki minaj is the only rapper u got, but she's signed to a southern label, then u talk about defjam, stick a fork in that label. your fashion is gay, and the since fact that ur looking at what dudes from baltimore are wearing brings your sexuality into question...

mr redd u have said the same line over 20 times on this thread. If nobody cares about what nyc is doing then tell your people from your state right now to stop talking about us as if they are our fans.

What dont you understand mr redd? us new yorkers see through all of your denials.

Son just stop talking you make no sense and sound like a 5 years old.

your talk of niki minaj being on a south label is crediable but southern artist being signed to ny labels are not???

the fashion is gay but its light years ahead of you LRG BAGGY PANTS wearing b more folks

LIKE DC Say. YALL BAMMASSS.

Old 12-02-2010, 02:47 AM

10,138 posts, read 16,035,535 times
My last post was post number 119, 30 minutes ago...and this post is now post number 144...

Old 12-02-2010, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
yea ny fashion is gay which is why vado and camron in this pic below look flyer then 95 percent of Baltimore at this moment right now

http://passionweiss.com/wp-content/u...-wireimage.jpg

dont worry though we will see b more folks wearing stuff like that in 2020 when us new yorkers move on.

Old 12-02-2010, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNYY View Post
My last post was post number 119, 30 minutes ago...and this post is now post number 144...
mrredd seems to think fur on a pair of boots means your gay or a female.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:28 AM

Quote:
i dont unerstand you have the nerve to talk about nyc and hip hop but then give a accent excuse as to why baltimore is nothing in hip hop????

lame excuse buddy. your obviously taking shots at nyc hip hop scene as if baltimore had one.

yea im getting bored of posting clips of b more wearing LRG shirts in 2010.

watch who you call a loser im from nyc your from a baltimore who is worried about what nyc music stations are playing.

Sounds like loser syndrome clown.
if u cant read, then there is no point in arguing with u.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:29 AM

Quote:
mrredd seems to think fur on a pair of boots means your gay or a female.
take a poll in the fashion forum

Old 12-02-2010, 03:44 AM

Quote:
mr redd u have said the same line over 20 times on this thread. If nobody cares about what nyc is doing then tell your people from your state right now to stop talking about us as if they are our fans.

What dont you understand mr redd? us new yorkers see through all of your denials.

Son just stop talking you make no sense and sound like a 5 years old.

your talk of niki minaj being on a south label is crediable but southern artist being signed to ny labels are not???

the fashion is gay but its light years ahead of you LRG BAGGY PANTS wearing b more folks

LIKE DC Say. YALL BAMMASSS.
lol @ u lost all your arguments.. and i hope u dont speak for all NYers, if so, yall got problems.

i sound like a 5 year old because i shot down all those BS points u tried to make.

the whole nicki minaj comment is retarded because
1. ny labels wasnt worth her time
2. NY fell of on the hiphop tip
3. she had to go down south if she wanted to eat (no pun intended)
4. the only NY rappers eat is if they do a feature on somebody else song, cuz they definitely not sell any records up there.

then u look at a bunch of dudes and commenting on their clothes..R U the fashion police?? u have some homo tendencies.

what am i in denial about?? i told u i think baltimore's accent isnt favorable for rapping. u tired to twist it and say i that i said baltimore isnt on the map because of their accent... ur desperate as hell

i dont give a Flying F*ck about what the next man does. ur the one acting like a lil girl talking bout "i got more swag than you" ....grow up.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Mrreed how am i looking suspect?? this thread is about fashion and with all the trash talk you have been doing on this thread i decided to look up "baltimore swag" to see what you can come up with to cover your furry boot jokes, and all i see is dudes wearing LRG shirts in 2010 going on to 2011.
again, what the hell do i look like defending about of grown ass men that i dont even know, i dont care what those fools wear. U didnt see me say .. Baltimore is the fashion capital of the world or we dress better than everybody else. thats how u NYers get down. You are the one coming in here like ur the fashion police talking about LRG, and looking up "Baltimore swag" i dont know those people. and i never claim to be the fashion ambassador for my city either... I wear what i want to wear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City