Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 12:49 AM

10,106 posts, read 9,954,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
Newsflash!

Most people outside of NY could care less what you do and don't wear. It really has no bearing on any of our lives.
NYers have a hard time believing that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2010, 12:51 AM

11,326 posts, read 20,324,530 times
Quote:
Newsflash!

Most people outside of NY could care less what you do and don't wear. It really has no bearing on any of our lives.
This is true for everywhere, not just NY.

I'm not saying that you said that but I'm just saying.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:51 AM

6,836 posts, read 15,402,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
I dont like those Paul Revere boots either.

I'll wear ACG's (saw some nice brown ones last week) but I mostly wear sneakers, it doesn't even snow like that. Don't get me wrong if I have new boots I'll wear them whenever.

I like those Uggs (#3) but not in that color and not with the fur.
i want those new looking white ugg boots with the fur but im hearing their only for women and go up to size 9

Old 12-02-2010, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Newsflash!

im still trying
to figure out how this comment came from a post that didnt apply any of the things your saying

anywho its one thing to say something but its another thing when i have contacts of people from other cities who disprove this. Maybe their the stereotype.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
NYers have a hard time believing that.
actually it isn't. Us new yorkers know who is following us and who isnt.

You being from Maryland is laughter because i know so many people in that state who would make me think your lying.

we know the west coast, and southwest isn't following or care about us.

But as far as the whole east coast goes we know we have plenty of fans in all of the east coast to southeast cities.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
i want those new looking white ugg boots with the fur but im hearing their only for women and go up to size 9
Dont do it, im tryna tell u

Old 12-02-2010, 12:58 AM

Quote:
actually it isn't. Us new yorkers know who is following us and who isnt.

You being from Maryland is laughter because i know so many people in that state who would make me think your lying.

we know the west coast, and southwest isn't following or care about us.

But as far as the whole east coast goes we know we have plenty of fans in all of the east coast to southeast cities.
LOL @ u if u think all MDers have the same style... PG & Baltimore are nothing alike. pG is pretty much DC.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Newsflash!

you represent atlanta??? well newsflash atlanta is known for having the hugest nyc nut riders in the country.

Other southern cities laugh at you guys for it and use it as mockery against you people. Not to mention atlanta is a vacation to new yorkers.

Are you aware how many new yorkers make money buying clothes from africans in canal street and going to atlanta to sell to people?

Thats how much fashion trust you atl folks have towards new yorkers.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:00 AM

7,731 posts, read 14,357,654 times
Quote:
im still tryingc to figure out how this comment came from a post that didnt apply any of the thing your saying

anywho its one thing to say something but its another thing when i have contacts of people from other cities who disprove this. Maybe their the stereotype.
I'm basing it on remarks like this:

"Thats what you think. It sucks because i have mad friends in pg county who immediately make me not believe you."

It would seem that certain New Yorkers think that the rest of us live and breathe by what they think is "fashionable."

Even though I know some people that have amazing fashion sense, that's not the real world.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
LOL @ u if u think all MDers have the same style... PG & Baltimore are nothing alike. pG is pretty much DC.
i never said that i know where pg and baltimore is. But i have many contacts in pg who disprove this, and its funny cause pg/dc cats call Baltimore people bums.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City