Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Most unique personalities, and overall character
NYers 50 27.17%
New English 8 4.35%
Phillies 11 5.98%
Washingtonians 23 12.50%
Atlantans 18 9.78%
SoFloridians 5 2.72%
NOLAns 3 1.63%
Texans(Houston and DFW) 21 11.41%
Angelinos 5 2.72%
Franciscans 8 4.35%
Clevelanders 4 2.17%
Chicagans 16 8.70%
Detroiters 8 4.35%
Cascadians 4 2.17%
Voters: 184. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 04:28 PM

423 posts, read 646,216 times

Advertisements

Aye is there any good places to download underground besides bum ass datpiff?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2011, 04:29 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,405,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Vic... View Post
Aye is there any good places to download underground besides bum ass datpiff?
livemixtapes.com?

Old 01-19-2011, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
livemixtapes.com?
good lookin moe

Old 01-19-2011, 04:39 PM

Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,053 posts, read 4,393,330 times
Quote:
saying another city is flyer isn't jocking their style.

Like i said before its ok to team and hold confidence but if your wearing unpleasant clothing and trying to go against people known for fashion then that's denial in full embarrassment.

if you going to team up against another city or hood at least have something to show for it.

MrRedd is a perfect example. Now im not calling Baltimore people bums but he himself personally doesn't like the way they dress, and doesnt think they have the flyest swagger so i don't think that's lame at all.
agree to disagree

but when NY people start giving others their props this would be more believable.....just saying

MrRedd didn't team any city either. He doesn't like the way Bmore dress but does himself he didn't say "yea them LA cats be fly and baltimore are bums"

Old 01-19-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitlove View Post
baltimore are bums
Imma add that to my list of people from Bmore that actually admitted that their city has no swag even he/she doesn't fall into that category and does their own thing.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:15 PM

10,106 posts, read 9,961,782 times
Where the hell did this conversation go while I was gone? What they say I said?

Old 01-19-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitlove View Post
agree to disagree

but when NY people start giving others their props this would be more believable.....just saying

MrRedd didn't team any city either. He doesn't like the way Bmore dress but does himself he didn't say "yea them LA cats be fly and baltimore are bums"
why does it matter to you who nyc gives props to? We do our own things here just like everywhere else. Whats the difference between nyc or new orleans or miami or san fran in giving other people props?

And also one reason that nyc people might not give other people props is because when we new yorkers travel out of our city and look at others fashion scene most of the time we see the stuff we already seen in our cities or we see people really outdated and late. That can be one reason for the low props. Im keeping it real.

Also a lot of people(not you) need to get of nyc case because on these forums you got people like "mike&ike" and etc who like say that us new yorkers think everyone in the city is fly. Thats false nyc has plenty of bums like everywhere else. When we say we are more flyer thats exactly what we mean. We never say every single last person in our city is fly for god sake we have immigrants from third world countries that roam all over nyc who could care less about fashion.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
Where the hell did this conversation go while I was gone? What they say I said?
you said you don't like how baltimore people dress and that you do your own thing.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:29 PM

Quote:
why does it matter to you who nyc gives props to? We do our own things here just like everywhere else. Whats the difference between nyc or new orleans or miami or san fran in giving other people props?
actually it don't matter but you were the one claiming people teamin another city isn't lame and basically saying its ok if you like other style over your own city but all you see is NYers on their "I'm from NY so I'm better than you" tip but you say your in denial if you think your city is better???? after you just went on about you visiting these other "little cities" and people jocking you and going back to NY to brag????

how is it that everyone else is expected to give others their props, especially LA or NY but I don't see no NYers giving other cities their props?

Old 01-19-2011, 05:31 PM

and I never said aknowledging others style is teamin, the person from LA said everybody was biased for voting for their own city and not LA, which would be teaming if people from other places would just automatically pick LA because its LA and not vote for their own city. It just shows how much pride you don't have in your own city and its people
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City