Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2011, 09:00 PM

639 posts, read 1,289,202 times

Advertisements

The worst drug beefs are fought in house amongst former friends, associates, and neighbors and are the kind of stuff people on the internet don't know about or don't talk about. Half of that feds and documentary stories are just that... stories.
for every crew invading your city trying to take things over there 10 or 20 serious crews from the same city in the same city in every city right now with beef with each other trying to eliminate the competition.

As for cities hating each other, that is just.... lame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2011, 09:05 PM

639 posts, read 1,289,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
Not in my experience but whatever. I lived in Jersey too (as well as the DMV). The fact that you say you are all loudmouth NYers speaks volumes. I'm actually not loud, I'm the calm type lol.

I've NEVER had any problems because I'm from NY, nowhere. And why would I, I'm not gonna get loud and haul off and smack someone in the name of "New York". I've gotten into it out of state but it didn't involve "NY", that'd be some whack -ish.

Maybe y'all run around on some C-D stuff, "oh my city is better than your's" and give a big seminar about it but when I leave NY I have fun, NY is the last thing on my mind, why else would I leave? It's not no "Queens in the building move out the way before you get knocked over just because" nonsense. I don't know what people think this is lol. I loved everywhere I went, I never hated anywhere.
I got love for queens and BK. I'm from the south an never even been there, but they really seem to show love and respect when there out of town. I could do without most of the BX and Harlem transplants due to the superiority complex and arrogance many of them seem to bring with them.

Old 01-30-2011, 09:08 PM

201 posts, read 469,893 times
Red sox vs. Yankers

Old 01-30-2011, 09:14 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,959,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
I'm actually not loud, I'm the calm type lol.
You just answered your own question.........................

Old 01-31-2011, 01:00 AM

Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,053 posts, read 4,392,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForStarters View Post
CHICAGO versus DETROIT

Al Capone vs. Purple Gang

House vs. Techno

Hawks vs. Wings

Deep-Dish vs. Bakery-Style
I forgot the Purple gang vs Capone thing

see it goes way back even before motown lol

Old 01-31-2011, 08:19 AM

3,003 posts, read 6,089,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
Ehhhh................ I can assure you Jersey City does not have love for you. I'm not talking about the yuppie transplants, but the born & bread JC types. You are all loudmouth NY'ers & are subject to get got just like anywhere else in New Jeru.

Plz jersey city is no different than the rest of new jersey. And like the rest of the state leeches on nyc till no end

This is a city that goals itself as being brooklyn of the west

Jordan was just being being nice.

Old 01-31-2011, 04:37 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,959,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.Y View Post
Jordan was just being being nice.
Uh huh..............

Old 01-31-2011, 04:44 PM

4,383 posts, read 16,760,626 times
Totally thought this thread was about beef in cities, in which i was about to mention Baltimore's Pit beef

Old 02-01-2011, 12:15 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,402,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
Ehhhh................ I can assure you Jersey City does not have love for you. I'm not talking about the yuppie transplants, but the born & bread JC types. You are all loudmouth NY'ers & are subject to get got just like anywhere else in New Jeru.

yea i know talking tuff online and living the lifestlye of "my city is harder then you" is pretty fun to young boys like you.

but i will bet you 1 stack that i can go to jersey city right now with my ny plates covered in a NY outfit and nothing will happen to me.

Also speaking of loud mouth. Your jersey people have bigger mouths when their caught in the city then actual new yorkers.

I hope you didnt think loud mouth wasn't a thing for jersey city because it really is.

As for all of new jeru? please been their done that and im not even the hardest new yorker out their.

you jersey folks live in a fairytale online but in reality the nyc plates pass through your hoods with all you looking quite.

Lets not forget how many gangs nyc has doing their nasty work in jersey.

Shall i begin with names?

Old 02-01-2011, 12:16 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,402,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
The dc/nyc beef goes back to the early 80's. NY dudes came to DC to hustle because everybody was getting money in DC. A 20 in NY would go for 50 in dc. NY dudes also had connects. Alpo (famous NYC drug dealer) was in DC in the late 80's. DC dudes shot him and tried to kidnap him but he survived. He was so afraid for his life he sought protection from Wayne Perry, one of the most feared men on the east coast. In the early 90's, DC dudes started to kill NY dudes over a series of beefs. Jay-Z mentions it in a song where he says they (dc) were shooting at anything with NY plates. A dc dude killed Harlem drug dealer Rich Porter. Read Alpos interview in Don Diva magazine and google his documentary on You Tube. They discuss the DC/NYC beef. NY dudes in the documentary talk about how Alpo had to become a monster when he moved to DC because DC cats were straight killers.
DC/NYC beefs play out at east cost hbcu's all the time. Norfolk State was off the hook in the 80's and 90's.
yes now this is a real beef. Most of the beefs these people are talking about aren't as big as they seem at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City