Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: More Beautiful Women
The South 33 56.90%
Quebec, Canada 25 43.10%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 12:53 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,943,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Y'all will think I'm ceazy but here it is anyway. My wife and I were long distance truckers and we were picking up a load in the South and taking it to Quebec City. Before we left the USA my wife wanted to go to the mall so off we went. She went in to shop and I just sat by the front doors and people watched. After a while I thought, "My there are an awful lot of really fat people around here. I'l count the next 100 ladies that come out those doors and see how many are really overweight." To my utter surprise over 80 of the next 100 ladies were fat. Man!! that's just really high.

Two days later in Quebec City I again was sitting outside a mall while my wife was spending more of our money and I repeted the experiment. Out of a hundred ladies that came out there were ZERO that were fat. What a dufference. I could barely believe my eyes.

It makes sence though. In Quebec the streets are full of people walking, running and biking all the time. In the USA the streets are full of cars all of the time.
The South is big. You didn't specify where in the South you were. I live in the south, and I've been to Quebec also. That's a pretty flawed experiment.

Old 12-30-2011, 01:00 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,943,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by busterkeaton View Post
The women in the Quebec area seem to let more of their natural beauty show...and in the South it's usually a more primped and heavily made up facade(lot's of make-up,bouffant hair-dos,etc). So, i'll go with, Quebec and Canada, for the win!
Ehh, that's kinda flawed. Showing your natural beauty does;t necessarily make you more attractive. If the girl wearing a pound of make-up is more attractive than the girl without make-up, she's more attractive regardless.

Old 12-30-2011, 02:28 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,644,281 times
I was just in Canada (Montreal, Niagara Falls and Toronto) this past week and the women in Toronto and Montreal dress very well and are beautiful. I saw a couple of obese women in Toronto but none in Montreal; however, neither Toronto nor Montreal can hold a candle to the sheer number or the wide range of beautiful women in the south.

The women up in Canada are beautiful to look at but that is about it. They lack in the curvy and shapely areas.

There is a reason Drake (Rapper from Toronto) states in his Fancy song:

"Atlanta girls, let me see your hands
Wave 'em at them bitc*es hating on you with their friends
Girl you got it, let 'em know that everything big
Nails done hair done, everything big"

"And my TO (Toronto) girls, let me see your hands
Wave 'em at them bitc*es hating on you with their friends
Girl you got it, let 'em know everything big
Nails done hair done, nails done hair done"

(Drake).

**This is just an observation of mine**

Old 12-30-2011, 03:32 PM

3,092 posts, read 4,970,195 times
Canada is good for pale, anemic looking women. But you want a wide array of beautiful shapely women of.all different colors then it's the south.

Beyonce, Brooke Valentine, ciara, Kelly Rowland, Selena quintenilla -Perez (rip), Kelly Clarkson and so much more. How can Canada compete with that?

Old 12-30-2011, 03:36 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,212,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidphilly View Post
If this were Miami vs Quebec I can see your point. On the whole of the South vs Quebec I would Quebec; though there are no shortage of pretty people everywhere
Are you seriously saying beautiful women can't be found outside of Miami??? I don't even think Miami offers the best in the south. Louisiana and Texas are top notch.

Old 12-30-2011, 04:05 PM

6,695 posts, read 9,946,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus of Board View Post
Quebec by default. Very few non-obese women in the American South, sadly.
You haven't seen all of the people in the American South. Texas alone (without including the other southern states) has a popluation of 25 million people. That's almost the whole population of Canada.

Old 12-30-2011, 04:09 PM

6,695 posts, read 9,946,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by costello_musicman View Post
Montreal and Quebec...gorgeous girls who speak at least two languages and are fashionable!
There's tons of people in the south who speaks two languages. Fashionable? Let's not go there.

Old 12-30-2011, 04:57 PM

22,378 posts, read 38,921,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
Are you seriously saying beautiful women can't be found outside of Miami??? I don't even think Miami offers the best in the south. Louisiana and Texas are top notch.

I suggest you re-read what I wrote

Old 12-30-2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTHORNS96 View Post
Canada is good for pale, anemic looking women. But you want a wide array of beautiful shapely women of.all different colors then it's the south.

Beyonce, Brooke Valentine, ciara, Kelly Rowland, Selena quintenilla -Perez (rip), Kelly Clarkson and so much more. How can Canada compete with that?
Come on now...

Old 12-30-2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
You haven't seen all of the people in the American South. Texas alone (without including the other southern states) has a popluation of 25 million people. That's almost the whole population of Canada.

So by that logic you must admit that the NE owns TX, correct? Hell NYC/NJ/Philly would be 20% better alone, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City