Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 11:57 PM

2,061 posts, read 3,737,566 times

Advertisements

I like San Diego, New York, Philly, Atlanta & DC

Atlanta is a GREAT place to meet women... Someone mentioned the women to men (straight men) ratio. That is probably why, but I do know it IS a great place for meeting women.

But I personally love DC ladies most
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2013, 06:42 PM

6,558 posts, read 12,051,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Atlanta almost sounds like going abroad, in that regard.
I think Atlanta is like Tokyo in that regard, two cities where I would have gorgeous women to choose from, while I'm a geek in other cities. Kiev, Ukraine is good too.

Old 09-11-2013, 07:40 PM

9,556 posts, read 20,801,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAandATL View Post
I think Atlanta is like Tokyo in that regard, two cities where I would have gorgeous women to choose from, while I'm a geek in other cities. Kiev, Ukraine is good too.
Are most of the black women there open to dating white men though? Perhaps some fetishize them like other non-white women?

Cos I imagine the nightlife scene in the ATL is at least half black.

Old 09-12-2013, 04:32 PM

502 posts, read 717,686 times
Friendliness: Houston, San Antonio, certain parts of southern california(SD, LA suburbs), Phoenix, Miami...

Unfriendly: Boston, Seattle, DC, New York and Chicago

Old 09-12-2013, 05:09 PM

233 posts, read 368,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fightforlove View Post
Friendliness: Houston, San Antonio, certain parts of southern california(SD, LA suburbs), Phoenix, Miami...

Unfriendly: Boston, Seattle, DC, New York and Chicago
Obviously this is an extremely dumb question. Since babies are born in all the cities, women must be friendly to some men, maybe it's just you they don't like.

Old 09-12-2013, 05:12 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,589,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tocoto View Post
Obviously this is an extremely dumb question. Since babies are born in all the cities, women must be friendly to some men, maybe it's just you they don't like.

No, this is not really true. Women can have children with guys they've known since high school. They may not actively date that much once they grow up. They also may not meet many men who are not friends of their close friends.

When people talk about "friendly women", they mean women they see out and about. Who are easy to get to know.

Old 09-12-2013, 05:14 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,589,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Are most of the black women there open to dating white men though? Perhaps some fetishize them like other non-white women?

Cos I imagine the nightlife scene in the ATL is at least half black.

You don't have to specifically look for black women in ATL. It's diverse enough to find a woman who is not black. Also the presence of black women is going to be more or less depending on where you party. If you party in more upscale places like Midtown or Atlantic station, you'll get pretty good diversity. Party at East Point, or College Park, not so much.

Old 09-17-2013, 07:44 PM

555 posts, read 591,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
No, this is not really true. Women can have children with guys they've known since high school. They may not actively date that much once they grow up. They also may not meet many men who are not friends of their close friends.

When people talk about "friendly women", they mean women they see out and about. Who are easy to get to know.
Does "friendly women" is a stand in for "women having low standards" or indiscriminateve ? Lol

Women are friendly when they like to be, they are not just friendly to everybody unless you mean just a friendly chat that doesn't lead to anything?

Old 09-21-2013, 08:19 PM

6,558 posts, read 12,051,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
You don't have to specifically look for black women in ATL. It's diverse enough to find a woman who is not black. Also the presence of black women is going to be more or less depending on where you party. If you party in more upscale places like Midtown or Atlantic station, you'll get pretty good diversity. Party at East Point, or College Park, not so much.
Then there is Buckhead which is mostly rich white girls. They are very hot, but unfortunately not as friendly. Little Five Points has the hipsters.

Old 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM

13,709 posts, read 21,924,564 times
Does "friendly" mean "easy" ... ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City