Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: City with the best looking people?
LA 114 53.77%
Miami 98 46.23%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 02:20 PM

349 posts, read 572,801 times

Advertisements

Hope this thread doesn't get derailed into which race of women you prefer better. I'm just basing it upon women who seem to take better care on the way they look, in terms of being in shape and well dressed of any race/origin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2014, 02:41 PM

437 posts, read 628,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Filipino/Korean/Japanese girls >>> Nicaraguan/Haitian/Honduran girls.
Cuban/Colombian/PR girls>>>>>>>Filipino/Korean/Japanese girls any day LOL, no competition

Last edited by dispo4; 01-08-2014 at 03:07 PM..

Old 01-08-2014, 03:57 PM

1,830 posts, read 2,150,157 times
LA has more attractive women overall of different types. Miami is slightly better with latina women, but just barely. When I went to Miami, there was nothing I hadn't seen back in LA.

Old 01-08-2014, 05:26 PM

233 posts, read 530,548 times
Honestly been living in LA and I have to go with Miami/South Florida...unless you prefer Asians which obviously LA wins.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:24 PM

263 posts, read 808,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
LA has more attractive women overall of different types. Miami is slightly better with latina women, but just barely. When I went to Miami, there was nothing I hadn't seen back in LA.
Are you sure about that? Someone who's into Cuban, Brazilian, Colombian, Venezuelan type girls would be extremely disappointed by the Latinas they would find in LA.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:42 PM

263 posts, read 808,414 times
LA has an overall different aesthetic when it comes to what they consider attractive. That city has heavily promoted the image of the all-american bleach blonde girl type above all others, yet they make a relatively small percentage of LA's population. Whereas with Miami people associate the city with the sexy super-model Latina type, which are definitely more common in the city seeing as it has many "elite" types from Cuba, Colombia, Brazil, etc.

Old 01-08-2014, 10:03 PM

437 posts, read 628,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antillano89 View Post
Are you sure about that? Someone who's into Cuban, Brazilian, Colombian, Venezuelan type girls would be extremely disappointed by the Latinas they would find in LA.
Im an LA guy, and even I know the women in Miami blow LA's women out the water.

Old 01-08-2014, 11:41 PM

2,314 posts, read 4,796,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dispo4 View Post
Cuban/Colombian/Puerto Rican girls >>Mexican/Salvadoran/Guatemalan girls any day.
Cuban/Puerto Rican/Brazilian/Venezuelan men in Miami are also much more attractive than the Mexican men in LA.

There's so much more diversity and differences in heights, looks, and culture in the Hispanic community of Miami (which in my opinion is the capital of Latino culture in the US) than there is the US. It's also much more vibrant and exciting.

Outside of the beautiful Latin American communities of Miami, I think it's overall the best looking community in the US.

My vote: Miami, by a long shot.

Old 01-08-2014, 11:50 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,409,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofla951 View Post
Honestly been living in LA and I have to go with Miami/South Florida...unless you prefer Asians which obviously LA wins.
Caucasian women also goes to LA easily. Millions of natives plus all the attractive transplants who come to Hollywood to make it big. LA is a larger fashion center than Miami and thus attracts more models to the region. Not even debatable.

Old 01-08-2014, 11:58 PM

2,314 posts, read 4,796,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Caucasian women also goes to LA easily. Millions of natives plus all the attractive transplants who come to Hollywood to make it big. LA is a larger fashion center than Miami and thus attracts more models to the region. Not even debatable.
They come to make it big but then they eventually scatter back home because most don't make it.

it is certainly debatable that the Caucasian community is better looking LA. There are lots of great looking Europeans and White Latins in Miami as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City