Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: City with the best looking people?
LA 114 53.77%
Miami 98 46.23%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 07:04 PM

626 posts, read 463,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
The best of the bunch are Venezuelan, Colombian and Brazilian.

Don't forget Peruvian, Argentinian, Ecuadorian, Chilean, Panamanian, Dominican, Bolivian and Costa Rican. Beach bunny blondes and gorgeous girls from all over the South are also plentiful.

Miami easily. I don't like Mexican girls very much..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2020, 07:06 PM

9,861 posts, read 6,574,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by popka View Post
Don't forget Peruvian, Argentinian, Ecuadorian, Chilean, Panamanian, Dominican, Bolivian and Costa Rican. Beach bunny blondes and gorgeous girls from all over the South are also plentiful.

Argentinians do not belong here. Besides that country, I agree tho

Old 11-26-2020, 07:10 PM

7,409 posts, read 6,542,189 times
I’ve met some absolutely beautiful Mexican women, but in general, prefer South Americans—including those with some European genes. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by Peruvians....Cuban buddy raves about Bolivians from Santa Cruz...then there’s the Russians.

Quote:

Old 11-26-2020, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaguaneroSwag View Post
Argentinians do not belong here. Besides that country, I agree tho

Oh c'mon there's some incredible girls from Argentina. Dicaprio's girlfriend Camila is from there. Have you ever been to the Miami area?

https://i.imgur.com/Bv2e9q4.jpg

Last edited by JMT; 11-27-2020 at 08:24 AM..

Old 11-26-2020, 07:27 PM

9,861 posts, read 6,574,356 times
Quote:
Oh c'mon there's some incredible girls from Argentina. Dicaprio's girlfriend Camila is from there. Have you ever been to the Miami area?

Used to live there. Also been around Latin America (and lived there too). I’d have to say Argentina is last on my list look wise.

There’s beautiful Argentinian women like there’s beauty in every country and race. But the Argentinian look doesn’t catch my eye

Old 11-26-2020, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
I’ve met some absolutely beautiful Mexican women, but in general, prefer South Americans—including those with some European genes. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by Peruvians....Cuban buddy raves about Bolivians from Santa Cruz...then there’s the Russians.

jeez how could I forget about the Russians.

Old 11-26-2020, 11:44 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,204,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sportsfan View Post
In Hollywood and certain sections of Orange County maybe, but LA metro is huge, and there are tons of beautiful "girl next door" types in LA. Much more so than Miami in my experience.
They’re both plastic surgery hotspots, both in terms of raw numbers and per capita. They’re like #1 and #2. Metro areas.

Chances are higher in both cities that the girl next door is cute because she paid to be that way.

My guess is Miami is more Brazilian butt lifts while LA is more nose job heavy. But pure speculation.

Old 11-27-2020, 08:54 AM

32,087 posts, read 34,686,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaguaneroSwag View Post
But the Argentinian look doesn’t catch my eye
I didn't think Argentina would have a "look" considering how heterogeneous its population is. Seems like most of the notable Argentines are of Italian ancestry (i.e., Diego Maradona, Gabriela Sabatini, Manu Ginobili, Lionel Messi, Juan Martin del Potro, Camila Morrone)

Old 11-27-2020, 01:43 PM

1,374 posts, read 924,407 times
I would go with LA, there's a lot more variety (Asia, Europe, Latin America, African American) than Miami.

Old 11-29-2020, 02:39 PM

103 posts, read 100,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Dragon View Post
Looks like LA will be the First to 100.
LA was FT100
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City