Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: City with the best looking people?
LA 114 53.77%
Miami 98 46.23%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 12:00 AM

66 posts, read 91,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
They come to make it big but then they eventually scatter back home because most don't make it.
Don't tell us your story midwesterner
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2014, 12:03 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,409,015 times
Quote:
They come to make it big but then they eventually scatter back home because most don't make it.

it is certainly debatable that the Caucasian community is better looking LA. There are lots of great looking Europeans and White Latins in Miami as well.
Even if this is true, they are quickly replaced. And they never stop coming.

Last edited by RaymondChandlerLives; 01-09-2014 at 12:19 AM..

Old 01-09-2014, 12:10 AM

LA's fashion is the tier below NYC, Paris, Milano but its light years ahead of Miami. Best and brightest from the States and world decend on LA from every age group. We are a big deal to the worlds media.

LV and Miami would be interesting IMO

Old 01-09-2014, 12:32 AM

572 posts, read 708,292 times
Quote:

it is certainly debatable that the Caucasian community is better looking LA. There are lots of great looking Europeans and White Latins in Miami as well.
You have any evidence of these girls leaving? I'm sure some do, some don't. To say they all leave or most is a bunch of crap. You have no idea.

And it's true they never stop coming to LA.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:34 AM

I don't know if I'd judge LA of women riding the bus either. LA is still a car city. I've only been here a couple of months, but there's a big difference women you see in stores and restaurants compared to Chicago and the Midwest. The DC area to.

I've never been to Florida, so I don't know about Miami. But I doubt the hot girls are riding the bus there either.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:05 AM

2,314 posts, read 4,796,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmsTown View Post
You have any evidence of these girls leaving? I'm sure some do, some don't. To say they all leave or most is a bunch of crap. You have no idea.

And it's true they never stop coming to LA.
This is for another topic.

I think its true that they are just replaced by other good looking people all the time, which I probably forgot to mention. That's the industry in LA for you.

But I stand by my opinion and strongly think that Miami is a much better looking city.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to the 'States View Post
Don't tell us your story midwesterner
Reppin' LA well I see.

I rest my case.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:15 AM

Quote:
This is for another topic.

I think its true that they are just replaced by other good looking people all the time, which I probably forgot to mention. That's the industry in LA for you.

But I stand by my opinion and strongly think that Miami is a much better looking city.
But you have no idea if the majority don't make it and leave the area or not.

I've heard mixed opinions on Miami women.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmsTown View Post
But you have no idea if the majority don't make it and leave the area or not.

I've heard mixed opinions on Miami women.
Who cares!

It doesn't matter, like Raymond said they are replaced by other good looking people trying to make it. That changed my opinion on my statement that the good looking people leave. Out with the old, in with the new.

Doesn't change my opinion on the poll though.

AND....... this topic was about best looking 'People' not just women. Straight men always rule these topics.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Who cares!

It doesn't matter, like Raymond said they are replaced by other good looking people trying to make it. That changed my opinion on my statement that the good looking people leave. Out with the old, in with the new.

Doesn't change my opinion on the poll though.

AND....... this topic was about best looking 'People' not just women. Straight men always rule these topics.
More women in LA county then Miami metros population.

You sound desperate arguing this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City