Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2014, 04:55 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,402,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjimmy24 View Post
Someone please explain to me why Boston is overrated. I still just don't see it. People hardly know anything at all about Boston, other than some vague revolutionary things that you feel like you should know because you're American so you take a trip to Boston to walk the Freed Trail, then go home and forget about everything except Paul Revere.
You just complained about New York City being overrated which destroys Boston in most categories but now you're showing the same butt hurt for people questioning Boston?

You are amazing lmao

Old 03-26-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshflakes757 View Post
I disagree. The MTA is nothing but a bunch of lazy union workers that take an excessive amount of time to get public projects done. Don't you find it alarming that at 2am on a saturday in the largest city in the US you have to wait 15-20 minutes between trains at a station to get where you're going? Not to mention the subway stations are disgusting, the turnstile swipes are all broken, it's overpriced, and don't get me started on what a piece of s*** the PATH train is.
All you did was answer his post with ranting and did not prove his statement wrong about NYC having the best system in the nation LMAO

Old 03-26-2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
I think you just proved Kodeblue's point.
No I didn't. Every time a New Yorker wants a clarify a point, they are butt hurt.

Maybe you and kodeblue should start educating people and letting them know that NYC is made up of 5 boroughs.

If you're going to rant about NYC and use manhattan as your defense then expect us New Yorkers ( most of us don't live in manhattan) to question you.

Old 03-26-2014, 05:12 PM

11,052 posts, read 12,436,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post
You just complained about New York City being overrated which destroys Boston in most categories but now you're showing the same butt hurt for people questioning Boston?

You are amazing lmao
Someone doesn't know what "overrated" means. NYC is called "the center of the universe." It can't help but be vastly overrated. Nobody really rates Boston that highly. Thus, I don't know how it's "overrated."

Someone is projecting their "butt hurt" onto me here.

Old 03-26-2014, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjimmy24 View Post
Someone doesn't know what "overrated" means. NYC is called "the center of the universe." It can't help but be vastly overrated. Nobody really rates Boston that highly. Thus, I don't know how it's "overrated."

Someone is projecting their "butt hurt" onto me here.
I know clearly what butt hurt means. I questioned you specifically because you gave rants and complaints to why it's overrated. Nothing factual or legit, just whining and showing envy. Now a few pages later here you are showing the same level of butt hurt towards people saying Boston is overrated.

If it makes you feel better I think Boston is underrated and no I'm underrated and unlike you my good opinions on Boston are factual.

Old 03-26-2014, 05:37 PM

6,327 posts, read 9,150,425 times
Quote:
Long Island is a suburb lol
Ya don't say! lol. That doesn't mean I can't think that place in general is overrated.

Old 03-26-2014, 05:59 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,041,688 times
I'd say New York is the most over-rated

Boston extremely under-rated

Old 03-26-2014, 06:20 PM

6,806 posts, read 6,031,870 times
Quote:
Let me know when Boston reached the levels of NYC, and then we can speak.
Quote:
Btw all you Boston posters saying NYC is overrated, your opinions mean little. Yankees all day.
Classic New Yorker...... ..... .....

Old 03-26-2014, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradjl2009 View Post
Ya don't say! lol. That doesn't mean I can't think that place in general is overrated.
In that case I don't know what to say. All I see is houses and highways. Didn't realize there was much to do there. Haha

Old 03-26-2014, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheVVALRUS View Post
Classic New Yorker...... ..... .....
Yea I figured we couldn't speak. You should listen to the song levels by meek mills, it helps in this discussion lmao.

Also Boston fans standing in the street yelling Yankees suck for hours is more classic then then what I'm doing lol

You won't see New Yorkers doing that lmao. We be partying in la marina when we bleach those sox.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City