Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2014, 06:43 PM

8,632 posts, read 12,993,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheVVALRUS View Post
Classic New Yorker...... ..... .....
At least he's not a Mets fan.

Old 03-26-2014, 06:44 PM

6,806 posts, read 6,031,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycjowww View Post

Also Boston fans standing in the street yelling Yankees suck for hours is more classic then then what I'm doing lol

You won't see New Yorkers doing that lmao. We be partying in la marina when we bleach those sox.
Hmm....yeah, alright

https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6047/6217430068_2963038b6c.jpg

Last edited by JMT; 03-27-2014 at 08:46 PM..

Old 03-26-2014, 06:52 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,402,204 times
Quote:
Hmm....yeah, alright

Yea at the game, us New Yorkers don't stand on our streets. We are always in a vibe. The only vibe Boston has is when we come to town.

Be grateful.

NYC all day. Did you listing to the song I told you to listen to? Meek mill - levels? Lmao

Old 03-26-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
At least he's not a Mets fan.
Rooting for the mets is like rooting for the sixers. Could never do such a thing lmao.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:17 PM

8,632 posts, read 12,993,036 times
Most Overrated: Boston
- Boston is a great city but it's clearly over-hyped. The city is a lot smaller than it actually seems. Most residents are generally unfriendly and can be full of themselves. The city has a deep inferiority complex when it comes to being compared to other cities (especially NYC). The city tries to market itself as being very liberal and open-minded but most of the city is actually close-minded and very xenophobic.

Most Underrated: Balitmore
-It's very underrated for a city of it's size. The city has great cuisine and authentic city culture. The city has great infrastructure and architecture. It's overall transportation system in underrated when compared to the typical American city. It's a very affordable city.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
Most Overrated: Boston
- Boston is a great city but it's clearly over-hyped. The city is a lot smaller than it actually seems. Most residents are generally unfriendly and can be full of themselves. The city has a deep inferiority complex when it comes to being compared to other cities (especially NYC). The city tries to market itself as being very liberal and open-minded but most of the city is actually close-minded and very xenophobic.

Most Underrated: Balitmore
-It's very underrated for a city of it's size. The city has great cuisine and authentic city culture. The city has great infrastructure and architecture. It's overall transportation system in underrated when compared to the typical American city. It's a very affordable city.
Boston and baltimore are underrated. Boston has Puerto Rican, Dominican, Cape Verde, West Indian girls. Gets no better then that. Smh

Old 03-26-2014, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Yea at the game, us New Yorkers don't stand on our streets. We are always in a vibe. The only vibe Boston has is when we come to town.
Uh, yeah. Tell that to the Cardinals, the Heat, the Lakers, the Canadians, the Canucks, the Tigers, etc. (+all the other teams we've beaten over the years).

Quote:
NYC all day. Did you listing to the song I told you to listen to? Meek mill - levels? Lmao
Yeah. I don't really get the relevance. Did he mention Boston? All I heard was "b**ches" and "n**gas" repeated over and over and over..... (think I'll stick to Guru and Aerosmith)

You should check out Monkey Gone to Heaven by Pixies. They do a nice shout out to NY.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Uh, yeah. Tell that to the Cardinals, the Heat, the Lakers, the Canadians, the Canucks, the Tigers, etc. (+all the other teams we've beaten over the years).

Yeah. I don't really get the relevance. Did he mention Boston? All I heard was "b**ches" and "n**gas" repeated over and over and over..... (think I'll stick to Guru and Aerosmith)

You should check out Monkey Gone to Heaven by Pixies. They do a nice shout out to NY.
He mentioned brackets. Somethjng Boston can't top NYC in. Hey at least you have loads of options on what bracket your city can be in other then bracket 1 lmao

Oh and btw guru is dope, I applaud him for escaping Boston and settling in NYC lol. I mean how smart is he?

Old 03-26-2014, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Oh and btw guru is dope, I applaud him for escaping Boston and settling in NYC lol. I mean how smart is he?
Sort of like how Bloomberg and De Blasio "escaped Boston and settled in NYC"?

Face it, Bostonians run New York.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Sort of like how Bloomberg and De Blasio "escaped Boston and settled in NYC"?

Face it, Bostonians run New York.
No they run to New York. Lol good luck ever seeing them rep Boston again lmao.

But that's just the effect of being in the lower bracket lmao.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City