Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which city you like?
Charlotte 8 10.13%
Atlanta 26 32.91%
Denver 13 16.46%
Seattle 28 35.44%
Boston 24 30.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 03:14 AM

9,067 posts, read 15,785,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by choloboy36 View Post
Huh??????? I was pretty clear and your right it doesn't have to make sense to you because its my opinion and sorry it dosent include Atlanta being on some golden pedestal. Anything else?
Obviously you have some issues.I was not rude to you I just made an obvious observation that was illogical.
If you had chose to answer instead of becoming so defensive,perhaps it would not now be so obvious that you were not actually trying to make logical sense but rather make an emiotional irrational comment based on your personal feelings vesus anything of substance to add to the forum.

CARRY ON.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2014, 03:44 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,442,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
Obviously you have some issues.I was not rude to you I just made an obvious observation that was illogical.
If you had chose to answer instead of becoming so defensive,perhaps it would not now be so obvious that you were not actually trying to make logical sense but rather make an emiotional irrational comment based on your personal feelings vesus anything of substance to add to the forum.

CARRY ON.

Old 11-18-2014, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAM88 View Post
Overall here's how I would rank the cities

Boston
Seattle
Denver
Atlanta
Charlotte

To me, Charlotte and Atlanta are both well below Boston, Seattle and Denver.

Education - Boston
Metropolitan - Boston
Food - Seattle
Transportation - Boston
Buildings - Boston
Jobs - Atlanta
Just stop it already.lol
You obviously have never been to all these cities if you think Atlanta and Cahrlotte are the same and Denver has more,

How is that possible if Denver has no Heavy Rail Transit,Not one schooll ranked in the top 25 like Emory or Georgia Tech in Atlanta,the biggests compamy is not even in the top100 of F50 companies and even has less total number of f500 than Atlanta.?

Old 11-18-2014, 03:54 AM

Like I said ........issues.

Old 11-18-2014, 04:00 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,442,895 times
Quote:
Like I said ........issues.
No hunny you seem to be the one with the issues. Are you getting enough sleep? I cleared up what I said posts ago. Other posters agreed to that. By all means stick to that dried out post that you didn't reply to initially.

Old 11-18-2014, 06:05 AM

1,833 posts, read 2,348,751 times
Quote:
Just stop it already.lol
You obviously have never been to all these cities if you think Atlanta and Cahrlotte are the same and Denver has more,

How is that possible if Denver has no Heavy Rail Transit,Not one schooll ranked in the top 25 like Emory or Georgia Tech in Atlanta,the biggests compamy is not even in the top100 of F50 companies and even has less total number of f500 than Atlanta.?
You do realize everyone has different opinions lol. One could argue Charlotte is better than Atlanta, it's not a night and day comparison were talking about here. Also some of these responses are subjective and not factual.

Old 11-18-2014, 10:04 AM

591 posts, read 819,559 times
Seattle
Boston

Denver

Charlotte/Atlanta

Old 11-18-2014, 01:16 PM

1,066 posts, read 2,071,131 times
Denver

Boston

seattle
atlanta

no freaking way

Old 11-18-2014, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluusions View Post
You do realize everyone has different opinions lol. One could argue Charlotte is better than Atlanta, it's not a night and day comparison were talking about here. Also some of these responses are subjective and not factual.
An opinion is one thing but this is why we value some peoples opinion over others.Opinions that are based in some form of logic or facts tend to be more credible.

The poster did not say simply that he preferred Charlotte over Atlanta initially.
He said "He likes a city that is growing with lots of improvements".

I dont care for Charlote becuse it is too small but if I had to live there ,there would be no doubt that it would be the closest lifestyle that I could get without being in Atlanta which is were I prefeer.

This is why his statemnt made no sense whatsoever.I could care less what city a person prerfers but at least give a logical answer as to why,

If you are referring to the other poster I responded too,notice I never questioned Boston or even Seattle being ranked higher even though I think they are not much apart.
Yet the poster said based on a few metrics he listed and almost all of them would not have placed Denver higher than Atlanta.Such as transportation.

Last edited by afonega1; 11-18-2014 at 01:29 PM..

Old 11-18-2014, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by choloboy36 View Post
No hunny you seem to be the one with the issues. Are you getting enough sleep? I cleared up what I said posts ago. Other posters agreed to that. By all means stick to that dried out post that you didn't reply to initially.
Why so bitter?
wow.off your meds huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City