Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2020, 09:47 AM

278 posts, read 140,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castlebar View Post
Those “violence interrupters” and other so-called community organizers etc paid by cities to allegedly stop violence need to step up along with the social workers etc that the Defund the Police and Marxist Lives Matter, oops, make that Black Lives Matter crowd have been harping about.

Those occasional Stop the Violence marches ain’t cuttin’ it

Lots of black lives will be lost because of Marxist Lives Matter...oh, and ANTIFA, can’t forget about that other patronizing collection of white misfits.
The police clearly aren't stopping violence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2020, 10:38 AM

4,379 posts, read 4,621,029 times
Quote:
Those “violence interrupters” and other so-called community organizers etc paid by cities to allegedly stop violence need to step up along with the social workers etc that the Defund the Police and Marxist Lives Matter, oops, make that Black Lives Matter crowd have been harping about.

Those occasional Stop the Violence marches ain’t cuttin’ it

Lots of black lives will be lost because of Marxist Lives Matter...oh, and ANTIFA, can’t forget about that other patronizing collection of white misfits.
And where exactly is the local government and the United States government role in making these communities safer? Exactly what is the point of having a government again? Cause last time I checked since the late 60s some of the same cities have had higher crime rates than the National Average and seems to me the only response our government has is to enforce more police and harsher sentences to stop the violence. I’m 36 now and this was the strategy in the 80s(crack era) and the 90s and seems to be the same in 2020.

Maybe just maybe for once, America should listen to grassroots organizations based in those vulnerable communities and spend less on National Defense and more on schools and economics in poverty stricken communities. But we know clearly where this countries priorities lie. I just find it funny that you want grassroots organizations to solve a trillion dollar problem when that’s the governments job.

Old 07-25-2020, 11:48 AM

334 posts, read 170,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonae View Post
The police clearly aren't stopping violence.
Why would they stop any violence when they’re not allowed to? All these non-permit protests-to-riot episodes have the police under scrutiny and physical attack.

Let BLM and the community organizers stop the gun violence since they want the police funding sent their way.

Lightfoot like the other Marxist mayors blaming Trump and focused on removing Columbus statues.

Sh!tshow fallout underway. Enjoy the show folks.

Last edited by Castlebar; 07-25-2020 at 12:22 PM..

Old 07-25-2020, 12:34 PM

2,041 posts, read 1,521,983 times
What's Portland at?

Old 07-25-2020, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Why would they stop any violence when they’re not allowed to? All these non-permit protests-to-riot episodes have the police under scrutiny and physical attack.

Let BLM and the community organizers stop the gun violence since they want the police funding sent their way.

Lightfoot like the other Marxist mayors blaming Trump and focused on removing Columbus statues.

Sh!tshow fallout underway. Enjoy the show folks.
Sure thing. Disband the police and give that funding to communities. I support that Idea 100%

Old 07-25-2020, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonae View Post
Sure thing. Disband the police and give that funding to communities. I support that Idea 100%
Right, problem solved. Plus the added bonus of getting black males (6% of U.S population) violent crime rates from 50% of overall total violent crime to under 6%. That’s a lot of black lives that matter saved.

No need for that pesky stop n frisk tactic employed in the ‘90s by Rudy the Racist when 2,000+ murders per year took place.

Not only that, but encounters with cops will decrease as will the deadly ones. Lower crime rates equal lower encounters but there won’t be any cops at all anymore.

Thanks community organizers and social workers for knowing how to get the job done once and for all. Let’s get that police budget $$ into their hands immediately and eliminate those racist police depts once and for all.

Last edited by Castlebar; 07-25-2020 at 02:07 PM..

Old 07-25-2020, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Right, problem solved. Plus the added bonus of getting black males (6% of U.S population) violent crime rates from 50% of overall total violent crime to under 6%. That’s a lot of black lives that matter saved.

No need for that pesky stop n frisk tactic employed in the ‘90s by Rudy the Racist when 2,000+ murders per year took place.

Not only that, but encounters with cops will decrease as will the deadly ones. Lower crime rates equal lower encounters but there won’t be any cops at all anymore.

Thanks community organizers and social workers for knowing how to get the job done once and for all. Let’s get that police budget $$ into their hands immediately.
So basically you're saying Black people specifically Black males are inherently inferior.

It's funny that you brought up Stop and Frisk though. Because even conservatives such as Kyle Smith can admit that Stop and Frisk had little to do with the decline of crime.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...d-frisk-police

But you know, racist don't use logic.

Old 07-25-2020, 02:35 PM

Quote:

Thanks community organizers and social workers for knowing how to get the job done once and for all. Let’s get that police budget $$ into their hands immediately and eliminate those racist police depts once and for all.
Dude. Violent crime fell because the crack epidemic ended. Drug trade died down and crime fell across the Country. Not just New York.

Old 07-25-2020, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlionjr View Post
So basically you're saying Black people specifically Black males are inherently inferior.

It's funny that you brought up Stop and Frisk though. Because even conservatives such as Kyle Smith can admit that Stop and Frisk had little to do with the decline of crime.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...d-frisk-police

But you know, racist don't use logic.
So basically you need to read what you want to read.

Inferior? Look at the facts before jumping to your emotional immature reactions and the now cliche default of racist name calling.

African American males commit 50% of u.s. homicides; I’m a racist for stating a fact? 16,000 murders and 8,000 are committed by roughly 6% of the u.s. population...and I’m a racist. Let the local community groups bring this rate down to below 6% of u.s. murders and 100,000s+ plus black lives wI’ll be saved. That’s my kind of BLM movement, not the Marxist one currently running around tearing down statues of a dude from the 15th century in the name of racial justice...but I’m a racist lol.

I said stop n frisk was pesky and implemented by Rudy the Racist. Who said it worked? It cost Bloomberg his presidential bid.

I’m all for turning over police functions to the community and getting rid of cops.

But you know, ignorant people don’t use logic when they are emotional hemophiliacs generally and when they hear the word “black” in particular.

Old 07-25-2020, 04:44 PM

Quote:
So basically you need to read what you want to read.

Inferior? Look at the facts before jumping to your emotional immature reactions and the now cliche default of racist name calling.

African American males commit 50% of u.s. homicides; I’m a racist for stating a fact? 16,000 murders and 8,000 are committed by roughly 6% of the u.s. population...and I’m a racist. Let the local community groups bring this rate down to below 6% of u.s. murders and 100,000s+ plus black lives wI’ll be saved. That’s my kind of BLM movement, not the Marxist one currently running around tearing down statues of a dude from the 15th century in the name of racial justice...but I’m a racist lol.

I said stop n frisk was pesky and implemented by Rudy the Racist. Who said it worked? It cost Bloomberg his presidential bid.

I’m all for turning over police functions to the community and getting rid of cops.

But you know, ignorant people don’t use logic when they are emotional hemophiliacs generally and when they hear the word “black” in particular.
Your definitely using racist verbiage so yeah I just call it how I see it. If it walks like a duke and quacks like a duke than it's probably a David Duke.

Stating Black men make up a percentage of homicides is not racist. Pushing the narrative that grassroots organizations like BLM are Marxist and are partially responsible for the increase in crime and stopping police from doing their jobs is the underlying racist tone. Yes place the blame on organizations demanding that police departments across the country do a better job at interacting with Black and Brown communities. Demanding police departments cut down on the militarization of the police when it comes to Black and Brown communities. Yeah BLM is to blame for all this. Racist whites used the exact same arguments during the NAACP earlier years and when MLK was still alive. Fast forward and now he's the sole example on how us BLACKS should respond to racism. LOL

I'm pretty sure you don't believe your a racist because you can tolerate Black thoughts when it appeases your point of view of politics and race relations. But anything opposite of that is Communism/Marxism/ Democrats and any other title you feel fits at the moment.

Also the actual BLM organization is not tearing down statues nor is that Antifa. Normal SANE citizens have been fed up for a very long time when it comes to racist symbolism being paraded around as Heroic. Because of the magnitude of what's going on all over the country and the world right now involving race relations there's a large percentage of the demographic that feels NOW is the right time to tear down symbols of Hate. That's not an organizational action but a people tied to no organization action. But again racist like to marginalize to get their point across.

Maybe you should turn off the major news outlets and attend a BLM meeting to see what actually takes place with the actual organization. There's a chapter in every major city in America. I can invite you if you like. They don't bite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City