Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2022, 01:50 PM

32,087 posts, read 34,681,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
Yes actually- there were 4 people beside me but one of them said” (excluding inner city Boston)” but we’ve had this poll/thread before, Boston usually pops up. It’s a place that generally has attractive people.

I wouldn’t call this homerism because I very honestly believe this. On average: they’re healthier (we both know this), fitter, on average make more $$$, more educated than NYC and there’s a lot off wordly representation from regions extremely similar to NYC’s albeit not as much (that’s not all bad thing as NYC has more of what I’d consider homely/unpolished very recent arrivals). And they’re outdoors more often, better attitudes too IMO. So yea..more attractive it’s easy for me.
You are contradicting yourself in this very thread.

Quote:
I like Dominican/Cape Verdean/Brazilian types...so Miami Providence Boston NYC, in that order. The women in those cities are fit and exotic and i like the attitude.

But I also like the Asian women in California.

1 Miami
2 California (yes the state)
3 Providence

final answer

Honorable mentions to DC and Atlanta
Quote:
NYC is a wild suggestion. I dont know how you could think that other than maybe watching too many movies? Or you only hang out in like Inwood or Chelsea...

Said it before and said it again Boston smokes NYC here. DC too.

LA and Miami are legit the top 2. Houston and DC coming in hot too.
How can NYC be a "wild" suggestion when you have it in your Top 4?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2022, 02:10 PM

Super attractive women (8.5+) usually end up in NY or LA anyway. There's no point in being on Margot Robbie's level and wasting your looks away in Boston, DC, Indianapolis, etc. That's like being as good as Lebron James at basketball and playing for the Harlem Globetrotters instead of the Los Angeles Lakers.

Quote:
Robbie moved from Melbourne to Williamsburg, Brooklyn in the early 2010s.During that period, she became an avid ice hockey fan, supporting the New York Rangers, and played right wing in an amateur ice hockey league.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margot_Robbie

Quote:
Ratajkowski attended UCLA for one year in 2009, and dropped out, deciding to model full-time.
Quote:
Fox first attended high school at Morningside Academy in Port St. Lucie[20] until her junior year where she attended St. Lucie West Centennial High School. When she was 17, when she tested out of school via correspondence in order to move to Los Angeles, California.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Fox

Quote:
Ritter was scouted by a modeling agent at her local shopping mall, the Wyoming Valley Mall, at the age of 15, at a modeling event. Ritter says she was "tall, gawky, awkward, and really, really skinny" to Philadelphia Style magazine. While in high school, she traveled to New York City, modeling there and in Philadelphia. She signed with the Elite Model Management agency and Wilhelmina Models. Ritter moved to New York City, and established an international-modeling career in print ads and on television.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryste...#Personal_life

Quote:
Morgan began her career in college at the University of Texas at Austin, then left for Los Angeles to chase her acting dream. Within her first year of college, Morgan stayed busy by continually booking commercials and print ads.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey_Morgan

And a Margot Robbie or Emily Ratajkowski is not that exceptional in LA or NY. You have a lot of women in LA/NY/MIA who are as attractive as they are but just haven't made it yet. They are working in retail jobs, at nightclubs, and hustling here and there hoping to land that big break. Had Emily Ratajkowski not made it into Robin Thicke's video, she'd be just another attractive woman trying to make it big in Southern California.

Also, a lot of the women people consider the "hottest" woman in whatever city they are from would barely register on anyone's radar at a casting call in LA. Those women are a dime a dozen. They are going from the minors to the big leagues.

Last edited by BajanYankee; 01-17-2022 at 02:23 PM..

Old 01-17-2022, 02:20 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,862,731 times
For me, it’s the Southern California cities. LA (and other cities in the metro) and San Diego. But California in general has the most attractive women for me. I even found the women in San Jose (and other parts of the Bay Area) to be very attractive. I know a lot of people don’t rank Northern California as high in attractiveness.

Old 01-17-2022, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
For me, it’s the Southern California cities. LA (and other cities in the metro) and San Diego. But California in general has the most attractive women for me. I even found the women in San Jose (and other parts of the Bay Area) to be very attractive. I know a lot of people don’t rank Northern California as high in attractiveness.
I would agree with this. You can go into a Starbucks or a Ralph's in West Hollywood, or take a hike in Runyon Canyon, and see more attractive women in a day than you would in Boston in a month. If we are talking about exquisitely attractive women (8+), you will see more of them in a week than you would in Boston or DC in 4+ years.

If there are women as attractive as an Emily Ratajkowski in Boston or DC, they are probably in college and waiting for the right moment to move to NY or LA. No way those women are staying there.

Last edited by BajanYankee; 01-17-2022 at 02:47 PM..

Old 01-17-2022, 07:50 PM

16,689 posts, read 29,502,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Why is it that whenever someone says NYC has attractive women, you accuse them of being from NYC, living in NYC or being "nearby NYC"? You have "Boston" in your username so we should only assume you are displaying some major league homer-ism here. Are there any posters in this thread besides you have said Boston is on the short list of American cities for "most attractive female populace"?

I doubt Boston could even win a thread like this in the Boston subforum.
Boston and New England are well-known for not competing favorably when compared to other cities and regions.

Old 01-18-2022, 07:28 AM

21,628 posts, read 12,727,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
Boston and New England are well-known for not competing favorably when compared to other cities and regions.
Yup it mostly well known for not liking Boston for anything. So you’re opinion is basically null and void.

For you what you said is literal Boston and New England is the worst at- well everything lol.

Old 01-18-2022, 07:43 AM

Quote:

https://www.elledecor.com/life-cultu...active-people/

CITIES WITH THE MOST ATTRACTIVE WOMEN:

1. Manhattan, NY
2. Santa Monica, CA
3. Boston, MA
4. Miami, FL
5. Cleveland, OH
6. Queens, NY
7. Tampa, FL
8. Philadelphia, PA

This list has Boston at #9 https://www.totalbeauty.com/content/...ettiest-cities

No list has Boston in the Bottom. And to everyone’s surprise Boston Accent was ranked Americas sexiest accent in 2019…which is…. Admittedly Suspect. https://www.today.com/today/amp/tdna154165

Old 01-18-2022, 10:49 AM

16,689 posts, read 29,502,859 times
Quote:
Yup it mostly well known for not liking Boston for anything. So you’re opinion is basically null and void.

For you what you said is literal Boston and New England is the worst at- well everything lol.
Boston and New England do a lot of things very well. Attractive females is just not one of them.

And everyone knows.

Old 01-18-2022, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Boston and New England do a lot of things very well. Attractive females is just not one of them.

And everyone knows.
Except for me this list, the other list, the other survey, the 4 other people in this thread , Ivemoor89 in the other current thread etc.

For someone who says Boston does a lot of things well I’ve definitely never seen you mention them.

Ive never heard anyone say Boston doesn’t have attractive women. Because it very much does. So does A lot of New England.

Old 01-18-2022, 10:56 AM

Quote:

And everyone knows.
From an earlier thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 908Boi View Post
I think if we are talking women who live in city proper limits only, you can make a good argument that Boston has more attractive black women than DC.

And i say this as a DC resident.
But if we include suburbs, i think the addition of Maryland makes the DC area the clear winner for black women.
Again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDee12345 View Post
In my experience, the most beautiful women I've seen in the US were in Hawaii and maybe NYC and Boston.

Vermont is interesting because the women there seem less likely to wear make up and they looked more natural and attractive. I liked that.

Least attractive women I've seen were in Maine. It was strange cuz the last time I was in Maine, the men looked mostly fit and strong, as if they all do manual labor (not gym bodies), but most of the women were fat.
Again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivemoor89 View Post
Black Men on social network has a interesting top 10
Cities or places to Find Single attractive black women
1 Atlanta Ga
2 Texas Houston Dallas and Austin etc
3 New York city area NJ Pn
4 D.C or The whole DMV
5 New Orleans
6 Florida Miami Orlando Jville etc
7 California La County SF/Oakland Bay Area
8 Charlotte NC
9 Chicago
10 Boston
From this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier de Saint-George View Post
Major Cities
NYC area
Los Angeles area
Miami (South Fla)
Houston
ATL
DC metro
New Orleans
Chicago
Boston
Detroit
Orlando-Daytona Beach
St. Louis
Bay Area
Charlotte

Small Towns
Chattanooga, TN
Charleston, SC
Allentown, PA
Grand Rapids, MI
Tulsa, OK

I can go on but I'll stop here.
I too could go on but I’ll stop there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City