Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2022, 10:05 AM

32,087 posts, read 34,681,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
5 to 7 isnt really attractive in my book but just kind normal.
I say "5 to 7" because people will often disagree on the attractiveness of people in this general range. The woman you may call a 7 your friend may barely think is a "6." So this "5 to 7" range is simply short hand for people who are anywhere from above average to "everyday" pretty, cute, attractive. This is how I see it, anyway. These are people who are not attractive enough to monetize their looks though they may garner a lot of interest from the opposite sex at happy hours, bars, clubs, church, etc.

What I am calling an "8+" is exceptional. IMO, these are people who you can photograph next to other people who are universally acknowledged as being attractive, and the average person can look at the photo and not think they are too out of place. For example, if you took a "handsome" every day guy and put him in a photo with the pre-fame versions of the following men.

Paul Walker
Jason Momoa
Rege-Jean Page
Henry Cavill
Rick Yune
Jay Ellis
Kofi Sirboe
Channing Tatum
Tyler Lepley
Theo James
Cody Christian
Benjamin Bratt
Ryan Gosling
Idris Elba
Anthony Joshua
Olivier Martinez
Jeremy Meeks

And he doesn't stick out like a sore thumb, then he's truly a "handsome" guy and merits that "8+" rating. Now you can say "these man are exceptional so it's a ridiculous comparison," but that's kind of the point. These men were not always famous. Channing Tatum was a college dropout who moved back to Tampa and started working odd jobs before getting discovered in Miami. Tyler Lepley moved to Los Angeles from Philadelphia and worked as a personal trainer before he got his break. Jeremy Meeks was a convicted felon who went viral after his mugshot was circulated on social media. LA and NY have a lot of people who are as attractive as these guys, but they just aren't famous. All you have to do is look at the roster of some of these talent agencies or look at models/actors on LinkedIn and you can find tons of comparable people living in NY, LA and Miami.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2022, 10:18 AM

I think Zazie Beetz is a borderline "7 to 8" and represents the most attractive woman you'd likely ever see in DC (and you'd only see a comparable woman maybe once). She wouldn't stand out as much in LA though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50P99HU2GTY

Old 01-19-2022, 10:25 AM

Ilfanesh Hadera is certified. This type of woman is rarely seen out outside of NYC, LA or Miami.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c59_hcC9hw

Old 04-16-2022, 03:14 PM

45 posts, read 25,785 times
I don't know what city has the best looking women.

Last year in Charleston, SC, though one of my tour guides was stunning. Long, grey hair, fairly tall and lean. She had glasses but no makeup and was wearing one of those unisex safari cargo shirts along with a short teal skirt. And a nice Southern accent. She was as hot as that July day!

I'm no cougar hunter, lol, but a good looking woman is a good looking woman at any age!

Old 04-16-2022, 08:14 PM

817 posts, read 626,597 times
The cities with the most attractive women based on my experiences

Asian women:

Southern California cities, mainly LA and OC (Japanese and Korean)

Honolulu (Japanese and mixed eurasian)

White women:

Salt Lake City (lots of English and Scandinavian heritage, blondes galore)

Denver (Very healthy and fit female populace)

Hispanic women:

Las Vegas (though hard to gauge due to the tourist presence but the latinas there all seemed to be very hot and dressed extremely well)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City