Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2020, 10:43 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,208,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimidBlueBars View Post
49ers? I'm gay too and I've got to admit I don't know that one.
4s... who think they’re 9s. Originally applied to females in San Francisco by straight males bemoaning the dating scene there.

Hell. I could be one myself. But I think I have to at least be a 6!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2020, 10:45 PM

6,083 posts, read 10,700,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
Well...I don't know if you'll get too many answers considering this forum consists of mostly Straight men. But for me I'd say Atlanta, Houston, DC, LA and NYC.
Let me elaborate...

Atlanta- The most beautiful Black men (And Women) I've seen in my life. One of the reasons I'm moving there honestly. A paradise.
Houston/Dallas- Same as Atlanta but a little more diverse. I'll throw in Dallas too for the same reason
DC- So many well kept/groomed men of all races. I love how professional everyone looks
NYC- A lot of NY men have an edge that I like. Very attractive
LA- LA is a city built around looking good. And just like the Women, the men are gorgeous. A little too IG perfect for me though

Denver does have a lot of good looking men but the diversity is definitely missing for me. I also saw a lot of good looking men in Minneapolis and Portland but same thing as Denver.

Last edited by Mezter; 04-23-2020 at 10:56 PM..

Old 04-24-2020, 02:47 AM

9,869 posts, read 6,583,760 times
Quote:

Atlanta- The most beautiful Black men (And Women) I've seen in my life.
The most beautiful black women ive ever seen are in Louisiana and Jamaica.

Old 04-24-2020, 03:32 AM

3,527 posts, read 2,321,970 times
Straight guy, but I'd pick any place with a strong fashion scene or very high-level jobs. NYC, Miami, LA, Chicago, DC, Boston etc..

Old 04-24-2020, 05:39 AM

6,562 posts, read 12,044,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
4s... who think they’re 9s. Originally applied to females in San Francisco by straight males bemoaning the dating scene there.

That's the first time I ever heard of that. I've been to/lived in other dating scenes that are like that, usually places that have a high male-to-female ratio so the females get put on a pedestal.

Old 04-24-2020, 06:37 AM

4,344 posts, read 2,806,621 times
Anywhere in Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina and Louisiana or cities that draw lots of small town guys such as Atlanta, Houston, Dallas

Old 04-24-2020, 08:41 AM

12,832 posts, read 9,552,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post

Wow learn something new every day. Us straight guys have butterface and Cleveland Browns as double entendres.

Old 04-24-2020, 08:52 AM

12,832 posts, read 9,552,972 times
Quote:
Let me elaborate...

Atlanta- The most beautiful Black men (And Women) I've seen in my life. One of the reasons I'm moving there honestly. A paradise.
Houston/Dallas- Same as Atlanta but a little more diverse. I'll throw in Dallas too for the same reason
DC- So many well kept/groomed men of all races. I love how professional everyone looks
NYC- A lot of NY men have an edge that I like. Very attractive
LA- LA is a city built around looking good. And just like the Women, the men are gorgeous. A little too IG perfect for me though

Denver does have a lot of good looking men but the diversity is definitely missing for me. I also saw a lot of good looking men in Minneapolis and Portland but same thing as Denver.
Diversity, lack of great ethnic restaurants and being land locked are Denver's only drawbacks.

Old 04-24-2020, 09:08 AM

9,379 posts, read 9,331,923 times
Most attractive gay men - NYC and LA by far, then probably Chicago.

Most attractive straight men / men in general is a little more blurry, but New York is up there either way.

Old 04-24-2020, 10:32 AM

36,655 posts, read 67,506,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly Pear View Post
...And they can look attractive but suddenly stop being physically attractive if their personality sucks.
Aint this the truth.

Conversely confidence and ambition mixed with a good heart makes a man more attractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City