Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which city skyline do you find the most impressive:
Pueblo 110 40.89%
Chicago 159 59.11%
Voters: 269. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 06:34 PM

12,384 posts, read 28,496,781 times

Advertisements

That 5th ave picture of Pueblo is probably better than 5th ave in new york and worlds better than MICHELIN AVE IN **** CAAAA GOOOO :P

I WUD ALSO TAYK PBR HQ OVER STUPID WHAT U TALKIN BOUT WILLIS TOWER!

Old 03-14-2009, 06:42 PM

2,757 posts, read 5,641,430 times
OP, you have a great sense of humor. I knew that you were being facetious with the thread and some reactions were funny.

Old 03-14-2009, 06:53 PM

1,437 posts, read 3,071,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Summers View Post
OP, you have a great sense of humor. I knew that you were being facetious with the thread and some reactions were funny.
The scary thing is, he's alot more "serious" than you think!.....

Old 03-14-2009, 06:54 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,497,649 times
LOL, what's next?? Is the OP going to compare Pueblo to Geneva, Montreal, Tokyo, Buenos Aires, or Hong Kong??

Old 03-14-2009, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josseppie View Post

Plus Pueblo is building more, even during the recession!

Another part of Downtown Pueblo and the PBR worlde headwuaters!

About the PBR:
More than 100 million viewers tune in each year to the PBR on FOX, NBC, ESPN, VERSUS, and on a host of foreign networks across the globe. With approximately 500 hours of prime time programming annually, PBR ranks among the most prolific sports on air, in addition to attracting over 1.7 million live event attendees each year with it multi-tiered event structure which includes the prestigious Built Ford Tough Series, the Copenhagen Bull Riding Challenger Tour, the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Tour, and the Discovery Tour, designed specifically for entry level contestants. The PBR is headquartered in Pueblo, Colo., with additional offices in Australia, Brazil, Canada, and Mexico. The PBR prides itself in its 1,000 plus stock contractor relationships and over 1,200 PBR bull riders competing in more than 300 PBR sanctioned competitions in five countries.

Also, we have a Wild West Fest:

PUEBLO, Colo. (March 10, 2009) - The Professional Bull Riders, Inc. (PBR) is thrilled to announce that football legend John Elway will be the Grand Marshall for the 1st annual Wild Wild West Fest Parade presented by United Way on Saturday, May 16. The parade and festival are being held in conjunction with the PBR’s elite Built Ford Tough Series (BFTS) event, the Ford F-150 Invitational presented by Copenhagen Bull Riding.

The link: Football Legend Named Grand Marshall at PBR’s Wild Wild West Fest Parade!! (Rodeo Attitude News)

Who needs the Great Lakes when we have Lake Pueblo!
lol lol lol There wasn't EVEN 1 PERSON walking around in your 'downtown' pic of Pueblo! What a "metropolis" that Pueblo is.........

Old 03-14-2009, 07:02 PM

12,262 posts, read 24,451,005 times
Default Ritter looks to repair Pueblo rift

This shows how important Pueblo is to Colorado if the Denver Post did a major article on it:

"Gov. Bill Ritter heads to Pueblo today for the first time since the tongue-lashing he received in January, in part over his pick for the U.S. Senate. "

The link: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_11905939

BTW when its warm out side I will take a picture of all the people walking at our Riverwalk for everyone to see how busy we are!

Old 03-14-2009, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josseppie View Post
This shows how important Pueblo is to the Colorado if the Denver Post did a major article on it:

"Gov. Bill Ritter heads to Pueblo today for the first time since the tongue-lashing he received in January, in part over his pick for the U.S. Senate. "

The link: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_11905939

BTW when its warm out side I will take a picture of all the people walking at our Riverwalk for everyone to see how busy we are!
When it's warm outside? You think Chicago is Miami or something? lol lol lol You crack me up with your excuses!....

Old 03-14-2009, 07:14 PM

2,757 posts, read 5,641,430 times
Josseppie, I give you props on getting your information out but you know that you're being mocked right? What exactly are we comparing when we talk Pueblo vs Chicago ( Chicago neighborhood vs Pueblo)? What's your city's population?

Old 03-14-2009, 07:14 PM

Jesus, I just visited the Colorado forum. Of course "Pueblo" doesn't have it's "own" forum (ain't important enough), but I seen where you've been posting under the 'general' section of Colorado. I looked at the most recent thread, "Pueblo and southern Colorado". My man, there ain't NOBODY in any of those pics! lol lol lol Pueblo is EVEN MORE beat than I remember! What's up with that?

Old 03-14-2009, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Summers View Post
Josseppie, I give you props on getting your information out but you know that you're being mocked right? What exactly are we comparing when we talk Pueblo vs Chicago ( Chicago neighborhood vs Pueblo)? What's your city's population?
He's trying to compare "skylines" between the two. Listen, he tried telling me that Pueblo was similiar to my old hometown of Pittsburgh. In fact, he called it the "Pittsburgh of the West". He even went on "Wiki", and "posted" that on there. Now, someone who don't know, will think that's true when they read that on "Wiki"!.....

P.S. That goes to show everyone just how INACCURATE "Wiki" can be. Just cause of the fact that ANYONE can add info to it.

He spits the same "info" out day in and day out. He's obbessed with Pueblo!.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City