Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What region has the most attractive men/women
The North 61 26.18%
The West Coast 77 33.05%
The South 95 40.77%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 05:34 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,084,465 times

Advertisements

wow this is a close race!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2009, 06:24 PM

188 posts, read 521,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterRabbit View Post
1) tx
2) ca
3) fl
I don't know how to say this without sounding shallow (my apologies), but there are a lot of fat chicks and fat dudes in Texas. Unless, that's your thing.

I personally feel that men and women living in the sunbelt happen to have a more attractive appearance than anywhere else in this country. But Texas has more than its fair share of bovine sized people. Sure, there are some overweight people in southern California, but you really have to go out your way to find a fat person here. And I give them props to that. Whereas in Texas, you tend bump into big people all the time. Not to say that big people are bad, or that thin people don't exist there, but the ratios are much more skewed there.

I know I sound chauvinist, but I am more psychically attracted to women who aren't larger than me (and I'm a fairly short, thin guy).

Old 03-19-2009, 12:59 PM

382 posts, read 589,924 times
I'm a guy, so I will speak only on what area has the best looking women. I would pick The West Coast hands down. Especially So Cal.

* You have your Hollywood crowd.
* Playboy Looking women.
* Toned Beach Babes.
* Exotic Foreigners.
* Suburban MILF's (sorry for the language).

Basically, you have a melting pot of DIFFERENT women with different vibes.

Now, I'm from the south. Born and Raised. Southern women are extremely beautiful, but just plain boring. They all look the same. They have this "sorority...Delta Delta Delta" look to them. Nothing unique or different about them.

My view of the North, is simply, they have this model healthy chic look about them that is hot. But not my cup of tea.

Last edited by razorback_06; 03-19-2009 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: Added More

Old 03-19-2009, 01:05 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
I chose the South.

Texas women always make my eyes water

Old 03-19-2009, 06:27 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,611,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I chose the South.

Texas women always make my eyes water
Me too [it's called crying just kidding

SoCal attracts many good-looking women & men due to the movie industry\ outdoor culture\ health lifestyle\ diet trends.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:05 AM

3,635 posts, read 10,750,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorback_06 View Post
I'm a guy, so I will speak only on what area has the best looking women. I would pick The West Coast hands down. Especially So Cal.

* You have your Hollywood crowd.
* Playboy Looking women.
* Toned Beach Babes.
* Exotic Foreigners.
* Suburban MILF's (sorry for the language).

Basically, you have a melting pot of DIFFERENT women with different vibes.

Now, I'm from the south. Born and Raised. Southern women are extremely beautiful, but just plain boring. They all look the same. They have this "sorority...Delta Delta Delta" look to them. Nothing unique or different about them.

My view of the North, is simply, they have this model healthy chic look about them that is hot. But not my cup of tea.
Those Delta Delta Delta sorority types aren't the majority of Southern girls. I grew up in a small town in TN and there were a few of those girls, but the majority were not good looking. Sometimes it seems like most Southern girls are like that because you're in an environment (like college) where sorority types from all over the South are in high concentration. But back in their home towns, those girls aren't nearly as numerous. Most of the girls in my hometown didn't even go on to college That being said, I think attractive Southern women are better-looking than the attractive women from other regions, but I don't think the South has a higher number of attractive women.

Old 03-20-2009, 02:28 AM

14 posts, read 72,976 times
The north as well as Canadian cities. But my taste is for natural beauty. And I mean all races.

Also, look at the older generation. How do they look?

Old 03-20-2009, 05:35 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,171,437 times
I don't know about the men part. I don't pay much attention to them.
But some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen were in the south.

Old 03-20-2009, 10:38 AM

4,194 posts, read 11,696,446 times
1. CA
2. FL
3. The northeast
4. The south
5. Pacific NW
6. Midwest

Old 03-29-2009, 07:54 PM

95 posts, read 292,116 times
Fairfield County, CT
CT in general
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City