Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 02:07 AM

5,291 posts, read 12,739,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUTBURZT View Post
I love when people argue nonsense.
Last call at 12:15. Need i say no more? I'm used to staying out past 2am and not having everyone bail at around midnight. San Diego nightlife is terrible IMO. Most people in SD havent even been ANYWHERE. It is kind of isolated out here though. Maybe thats why a lot of people from SO CAL dont travel often. All relative to the East of course.
You are lying. Last call in San Diego is 1:45am, just like everywhere in this state. And no one is leaving at midnight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2009, 12:08 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times
Default The ATL Is A Great Night Life City For All Races.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
Well ATL people on here are always boasting about how the city is a black mecca, or great for black people.

You never hear many people talking about how great it is for different races, for you guys to boast about the amazing diversity there, you sure do only talk about the black community.
The ATL Is A Great Night Life City For ALL RACES OF PEOPLE , But
It's The Number One American City FOR (AA) 2. Chicago 3. Washington
D.C. 4. New York City 5. Los Angeles Cali......

Old 08-24-2009, 12:23 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times
Default I Co-Sign On That Observation......

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchampion View Post
white people buy the most hip hop albums.
I Whole Heartily Co-Sign on that Observation....Caucasian
Buy The Lion Share Of The HIP HOP Genre..
LOL...FOMC..falling Out My Chair........

Old 08-24-2009, 12:51 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,656,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUTBURZT View Post
I love when people argue nonsense.
You must love yourself a lot then.
Quote:
Last call at 12:15. Need i say no more? I'm used to staying out past 2am and not having everyone bail at around midnight. San Diego nightlife is terrible IMO. Most people in SD havent even been ANYWHERE. It is kind of isolated out here though. Maybe thats why a lot of people from SO CAL dont travel often. All relative to the East of course.
Yes you do need to say more such as what lame bar you are going to that has last call at 12:15 am? Or are you just picking one bar like that then applying it to the entire city since you seem to cherry pick BS like that to try to prove your narrow point of view. Just like everywhere else in Ca it's usually around 1:30- 1:45am as all bars have to kick people out by 2am. Most states have a 2am cut off time.

And considering most people in SD are transplants from somewhere else, particularly the NORTHEAST, yes they have been elsewhere and have lived elsewhere. But keep telling yourself whatever you need to in order to get through your day.

Many east coast states have even more restrictive regulations when it comes to the sale of alcohol btw: List of alcohol laws of the United States by state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 06-01-2010, 01:58 AM

166 posts, read 376,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2000 View Post
its like that in every city in america

lot of clubs in miami/la will not let you in if you are fat or black

Its the same in Nyc, Chicago, etc

Wouldnt call it racist but every race has their fav music. Most blacks like hip hop so you will have more blacks at a club that plays hip hop. Most whites like top 40, rock, etc music so venues that play this type of music will have more whites. The same can be said with spanish people/salsa.

LMAO this made my day

Worst nightlife by city of a decent size I would say Jacksonville
Rain was fun on Wednesday nights but most places there are ghetto fab and located in strip malls in the hood even rain! Most of the venues are lame as well not many upscale venues to speak if any!

DJ Khaled I'm So Hood pops in my head when I think of JAX nightlife haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City