Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2009, 06:18 PM

5,251 posts, read 13,833,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
Sorry you must've misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about YOU. When I said YOU I was talking about the person that said YOU as in, one MUST stay inside. That was the person YOU were defending, so I was talking about that person. I dont care if that person or hates hot weather, I said it to mean that not EVERYONE minds the heat. That person already explained to me what they meant and there personal perspective. And im cool with that. If they don't care if they hate that weather. It's all good. I don't care if you prefer cold weather or whatever. I don't even care if you HATE florida. And YES 300million people have there own opinion. That's why I made the comment that I did, to show that not EVERYONE hates Florida's heat. And that's how people make it sound, not ALL 300million people hate it. And talking about defensive, you're the one who sounds a little defensive right now. Insulting me, sarcasticaly calling me Einstein. You sound a quite defensive.
~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
That's some people, but what a lot of people don't understand is that SOME people think it's unbearable. Who cares about the people in Disney world in july, good for them, but you won't see me there unless it's February and apparently i'm a person.
~some people can't take the extreme heat... period

no argument on that.
This is what I said at first ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
Theres nothing wrong if THEY think that, but to say YOU have to stay inside is HIGHLY subjective ESPECIALLY when there are MILLIONS of tourist outside EVERYDAY during the summer, in what is subposedly one of the hottest states. Who HAS to stay inside? By the way RIP Michael Jackson.
Then you said this ^
It looks like you were talking to me and not knowing what you're talking about, and if you weren't then you shouldn't even of quoted me in the first place to state your point because as you saw from my first post, i don't care how other people feel towards FL weather, all i care about is how i feel because that's the only way to answer the thread... no argument needed.

Well this was a waste of time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2009, 05:35 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,980,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
~~~~

This is what I said at first ^^

Then you said this ^
It looks like you were talking to me and not knowing what you're talking about, and if you weren't then you shouldn't even of quoted me in the first place to state your point because as you saw from my first post, i don't care how other people feel towards FL weather, all i care about is how i feel because that's the only way to answer the thread... no argument needed.

Well this was a waste of time.
Here is what you said:Why can't somebody think FL's heat is unbearable?
When you said that, I assumed you were defending DailyJournalist comments, when he/she said: You HAVE to stay inside.
Then I said:Theres nothing wrong if THEY(As in DailyJournalist and anbody else that agrees with him/her) think's that(as in florida's heat being unbarable), but to say YOU(as in EVERYONE) has to stay inside is HIGHLY subjective, this was in response to your 1st comment above. It's all confusing. Sorry to waste your time.

Old 06-28-2009, 05:48 PM

765 posts, read 1,863,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Fla View Post
uh, that is a good thing . Thank god we are not New Jersey
Huh? New Jersey > Florida my friend. You ever seen New Jersey? Do you know how beautiful it is? The beautiful forests and the hills, as well as home to some of the nation's most beautiful suburbs that are engulfed in sea of green trees while being a shore state at the same time with FOUR seasons instead of one AND having the best high school graduation rate of any state??? Think again my ignorant friend.

Trust me, there are far more benefits of being a New Jersey resident than a Florida resident and I am not even kidding you.

Old 06-28-2009, 05:59 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,356,293 times
Florida by a very wide margin. Florida is more kid friendly than New York. My favorite season summer lasts longer in Florida than in New York. Florida has nice beautiful palm trees and although New York does too they are rare.

Old 06-28-2009, 05:59 PM

8,489 posts, read 20,669,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libohove90 View Post
Huh? New Jersey > Florida my friend. You ever seen New Jersey? Do you know how beautiful it is? The beautiful forests and the hills, as well as home to some of the nation's most beautiful suburbs that are engulfed in sea of green trees while being a shore state at the same time with FOUR seasons instead of one AND having the best high school graduation rate of any state??? Think again my ignorant friend.

Trust me, there are far more benefits of being a New Jersey resident than a Florida resident and I am not even kidding you.
What season is it when it gets in the 30's at night?

Old 06-28-2009, 06:26 PM

9,174 posts, read 13,277,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
Florida by a very wide margin. Florida is more kid friendly than New York. My favorite season summer lasts longer in Florida than in New York. Florida has nice beautiful palm trees and although New York does too they are rare.
I am curious --- what part of South Jamaica are you from?

Old 06-28-2009, 06:41 PM

5,643 posts, read 9,678,435 times
South Jamaica does not epitomize New York anymore than Elizabeth epitomizes New Jersey. Travel around them before making judgements based on those two places.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:48 PM

5,643 posts, read 9,678,435 times
Post New Jersey's Education Ranking

Quote:

has been in the top 5 nationally for the past few years. Where is Florida? Not even close. If you have kids, move to NJ.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:58 PM

9,174 posts, read 13,277,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TANaples View Post
South Jamaica does not epitomize New York anymore than Elizabeth epitomizes New Jersey. Travel around them before making judgements based on those two places.
I am pretty sure I know South Jamaica better than you, especially as you are now living in another state. Anyway I am asking Infamous92 what part of South Jamaica he lives, as I work in the area. I want to see these few palm trees he mentions.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:05 PM

2,413 posts, read 5,756,707 times
Quote:

Florida's forests are way more beautiful then NJ's imo. FOUR seasons SUCK imo, and graduation rates? You pulled THAT our of your hat to prove NJs better? Can you do any better than that? Probably not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City