Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ATL vs Philly
Atlanta 145 38.36%
Philadelphia 233 61.64%
Voters: 378. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 04:54 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,788,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Of Deen View Post
Leave the bloke alone. You and I both recognise that Atlanta has many shopping malls. I've seen them on my visits, what is the bloody point of trying to list them all?
Leave him alone?Is this 8th grade.Where are these "THOUSANDS of dilapidated malls"?I ONLY asked him to list 6.He could not do it.When was the last time you were here?You and these guys talk about Urbanism yet you are in SANTA MONICA?LOL

You accused me of not being credible and unfair yet I've given you SEVERAL sources yet im lying?What makes you an authority BLOKE?Because you are European?But I'll play your game if you insist.

Old 07-18-2010, 04:56 PM

7,731 posts, read 14,357,654 times
Quote:
Leave the bloke alone. You and I both recognise that Atlanta has many shopping malls. I've seen them on my visits, what is the bloody point of trying to list them all?
Forrest of Deen - With all due respect, you know nothing of the history of the "Atlanta attack mob" that exists on this site. Take a look at some post histories, and you'll understand in very short order.

For people to express the desire for a huge region of their own country to collapse and fail with such hate-filled glee is beyond treasonous. In my opinion, it's borderline terroristic.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:06 PM

139 posts, read 207,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
Forrest of Deen - With all due respect, you know nothing of the history of the "Atlanta attack mob" that exists on this site. Take a look at some post histories, and you'll understand in very short order.

For people to express the desire for a huge region of their own country to collapse and fail with such hate-filled glee is beyond treasonous. In my opinion, it's borderline terroristic.
Why do you feel there exists an Atlanta attack mob? I haven't been on here very long, but based on Afornega's replies I sense a lot of hostility toward Northern Virginia among other regions.

One of the favorite American expressions is: "respect is a two-way street". Right now I see one side making critical arguments against Atlanta using a methodical approach but I don't feel that the other side is showing the same.

When I have a moment I'll read through those old posts.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Why do you feel there exists an Atlanta attack mob?
Because it's the truth. And it has existed since the day I joined this site.

And it is not solely targeted at just Atlanta, but the South in general by MANY, MANY people here.

Stick around for a while..........

Old 07-18-2010, 05:10 PM

19 posts, read 20,694 times
This thread is kind of a joke. The skyline of Atlanta is sprawled for miles

Old 07-18-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:

Stop the crying. The only reason why people attack atlanta is because they have arrogant and ignorant posters, not because they hate the city.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguy#1 View Post
This thread is kind of a joke. The skyline of Atlanta is sprawled for miles
Exactly, as is yours.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Exactly, as is yours.
The Philly skyline is sprawled? HAHA, now I truly have heard it all.

A person could drive an airplane through the atlanta skyline and not hit a building.

They don't even have one skyline, they have two.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Stop the crying. The only reason why people attack atlanta is because they have arrogant and ignorant posters, not because they hate the city.
Guess again. Re-read the last several pages of this thread, and tell us that again.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
The Philly skyline is sprawled? HAHA, now I truly have heard it all.

A person could drive an airplane through the atlanta skyline and not hit a building.

They don't even have one skyline, they have two.
Sorry Mr. just joined the forum-third post. By your user name, I assumed you were from L.A. (one of my favorite cities, btw).

And we don't have two skylines, try five.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City