Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What MAJOR city is the best for relocation for football H.O.F.?
Atlanta 30 46.88%
Dallas 11 17.19%
Houston 4 6.25%
Boston 4 6.25%
Columbus OH 8 12.50%
Miami 1 1.56%
Raleigh-Durham 0 0%
Los Angeles 6 9.38%
Cinncinati 0 0%
Jacksonville 0 0%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 04:03 PM

4,692 posts, read 9,304,031 times

Advertisements

Just to add, it is so funny that if anybody disagrees about Atlanta having anything people assume they have never been to Atlanta and know nothing about the area. Folks, I am from Charlotte aka Atlanta's little sibling. I have nothing against Atlanta and love it. I am a Southerner at heart. But I still disagree that Atlanta should get the college football hall of fame. Sorry if that offends people that I disagree with them, but some conclusions from my statement are absurd and ridiculous.

Actually I think Austin would be the best choice. I'm sure I'll get clowned. But I think Austin is growing and has a great college atmosphere and could support it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 04:06 PM

4,692 posts, read 9,304,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
Good Lord! Are Atlantans and Dallasites the most insecure people on this forum if they're constantly beating their chests trying to "outdo" one another?! You're both great cities in your own special ways. Stop peeing in the other's lemonade! Now have a big group hug, and I'll give you all lollipops!
I couldn't agree more.

Old 09-25-2009, 06:59 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,937,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adavi215 View Post
Just to add, it is so funny that if anybody disagrees about Atlanta having anything people assume they have never been to Atlanta and know nothing about the area. Folks, I am from Charlotte aka Atlanta's little sibling. I have nothing against Atlanta and love it. I am a Southerner at heart. But I still disagree that Atlanta should get the college football hall of fame. Sorry if that offends people that I disagree with them, but some conclusions from my statement are absurd and ridiculous.

Actually I think Austin would be the best choice. I'm sure I'll get clowned. But I think Austin is growing and has a great college atmosphere and could support it.
Nice.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:06 PM

1,994 posts, read 5,828,520 times
Boston lol

Old 09-25-2009, 10:47 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,794,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcCoySays View Post
If they're not coming strong on the offense, that sounds overrated to me. And their place as the best conference is not undisputed. We're disputing it right now! lol
Don't hate !!PARTICIPATE!!LOL!!

S>>>E>>>>C= "South EATS Conferences"

Old 09-25-2009, 10:59 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,794,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adavi215 View Post

Here comes the CIRCUS
College Towns are the worst place for this venue or for any major ATTRACTION,unless they are near a huge area that people will get too for more than ONE thing.Austin is just inconvenient.Atlanta is the best choice.2 major conferences and one of the most populous regions in the country within a short traveling distance by the worlds buisiet airport or car.Being a Football town is not the ONLY reason something like this should be at a place.Its okay you disagree ,but actually your logic seems flawed.Sorry.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:44 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,522,993 times
Oh ok

Old 08-22-2015, 12:23 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,898,942 times
... why bring back a 6 year old thread to say basically nothing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City