Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 08:34 PM

648 posts, read 1,619,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogetta View Post
Chill out brah, I don't think he even called you racist. Rah said earlier that you might be racist and I will say that you are straight up racist! Look the **** you just said and other **** you said in earlier posts. Sounds pretty racist to me.
You act as if I am sweating and twitching behind this computer screen. I am very calm all the time.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:37 PM

902 posts, read 2,789,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianIvanov View Post
You act as if I am sweating and twitching behind this computer screen. I am very calm all the time.
I don't act like that or nor do I think you are. Why would you say this?

Old 02-12-2010, 08:44 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,965,170 times
Quote:
Let me see you in the CIA in Moscow vs the southwest USA and you will see what real organized crime is.
No one cares....................... The Russian mob could be the most ruthless crime organization in the history of mankind & still no one cares. You have zero appeal in these here United States. American loves a good crime story. Unfortunately for you, they don't want to hear yours.
Outside of Brighton Beach, you mean mean very little to the overall populous.
Sorry, but that's the truth.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:44 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,137,639 times
Quote:
Boohoo. I have heard my share of comments on Russians from Americans. I lost count of how many times I have been called a "commie."
Then why would you want to put another race through that type of torment?

Old 02-12-2010, 08:45 PM

172 posts, read 273,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Recently posted a question on the New York City forum about the gangs in the Bronx. I want to know how safe it is when I visit relatives in the Tremont area of the Bronx. It sounds like the gangs in NYC are not violent and less killings occur. I am Puerto Rican and don't want any problems with gangs when in New York.

Here in Los Angeles there are many gangs that seem to be always at war with each other. Almost all the killings are gang on gang crimes and drugs seem to be the major activity of the gangs. I do get hit up outside school by gang members but I manage to stay beyond their reach [maybe because I run faster ].

Anyone have an opinion on how the gangs are in New York and Los Angeles and if there is any similarity?

The ones in LA have better tans and the ones in NY wear better shoes.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:46 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,964,799 times
Quote:
It is not about being gangster, it is about money. To say that the Mexican Mafia is above the Russians is ridiculous. That little supercop, frsno, does not even know what the Russian mob is involved in. They run cities all over the world, and Moscow is literally run by them. There is a big difference between the ability to run Moscow and the dirty slums of Mexico and Central America. The Mexicans need to learn proper hygiene before they try to run cities like Moscow.
So you think the Russian Mob is running cities in the United States? I hope you're not serious?

Old 02-12-2010, 08:48 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,964,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rah View Post
russianivanov is a clown.

"nothing beats the russians. Our crime is worse, and we are more tough, more serious, make more money, are better organized, and are the most bad ass invicible bad asses of all badassery. We laugh at you silly americans and your "crime" and will destroy you with our minds for even starting to think we're some *******. your guns shoot rainbows and care bears, and our guns shoot nuclear bombs and the devil himself. What now??!?"

that's basically his message. He shares this information with actual well-adjusted people, and real law enforcement officers, and then he uses youtube to back it all up. And to top it off he seems to be racist too.
lmao:d

Old 02-12-2010, 10:15 PM

3,645 posts, read 8,318,899 times
Quote:
That is nothing compared to the organization of the mob and cartel. The Crips and Bloods are fake in NY, but in Philadelphia they are real, in DC they are real, they are even real in Boston. But they could never take over the NY and New Jersey area.
aint no crips and bloods in D.C. Everyone knows the most powerful gangs in DC are democrats and republicans..

Old 02-12-2010, 11:33 PM

254 posts, read 693,998 times
Quote:
You do not keep me safe. NYPD kept me safe.

And to your previous response, saying oil is not illegal. If you were half of the law enforcement officer that you claim to be, you would know how the oil business can turn illegal and cost the government millions if not billions of dollars.

Racism? I am not racist. You are simply looking for something to throw back at me, and I am not some fool. You can call me racist, but I have a friend who is black. Either way, the way Mexicans act and dress overall causes me to not even consider taking them seriously. They are primitive, they dress like bums, and they ink themselves up. You would have to be a real fool to ink your affiliation on your body, that makes it that much easier to get busted. They make themselves obvious.

I am in no way hating police officers, I respect them, but you are using that as your whole argument.

I do not support the mob, I support truth. The only reason all of you believe so strongly that the Mexicans are more powerful is because in California that is all you see. But internationally, they do not nearly have as much power as Russians.
Russian this Russian that......first of all, I didn't call you racist. You get so riled up that you just miss the whole point that anyone tries to tell you. That is the second time you have misquoted me. Calm down, take a deep breath, and relax and just drink a soda instead of all those Vodka shots.

As far as oil, ask the average NORMAL person anywhere in the United States if it is illegal to possess oil. I don't think you have to be a cop to know that. But in case you didn't know, it is actually legal to possess. I have cooking oil from the supermarket, motor oil from Wal-Mart, and olive oil from my favorite Trader Joes. Yup, don't have to be a supercop to know that one Sherlock.....

You support YOUR truth and that is about it. A basic premise I have heard over and over again is that money is power. Whoever has the money has the power. They are not a problem in CA or even the Western US....they don't run anything here. Maybe I have access to certain intelligence and I know alot more about this than you do because...........I am a cop, so yeah, I am guilty of basing MY argument because you know what? I have the training and experience to back that up. I used to work in a gang unit......we outreach and share intel all the time. Even talking to other gang investigator back east, the Russians were not as "bad ass" as you make them out to seem.

Now again....stop misquoting me..I feel offended
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City