Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2010, 10:33 PM

289 posts, read 1,025,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Hmm.. I didn't notice any smog in Rome, London or Paris.
Look, im Italian Born and I dont like going against Rome but believe me when you go when everyone is working and not on vacation, there is alot of smog in Rome and I read mant articles about how attractions in Rome like the roman forum are crumbling because of effects from smog.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:35 PM

370 posts, read 371,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKUKUK View Post
No, you really do look like an arrogant twit.

No, but it's a big part of life, especially considering Los Angelans spend more time in traffic than anyone else in America

Yes, yes we are.

What's so funny? The truth hurts, sorry you can't come up with anything to top reality.
LOL! I love it!

Old 04-24-2010, 10:36 PM

721 posts, read 1,793,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermolas View Post
Look, im Italian Born and I dont like going against Rome but believe me when you go when everyone is working and not on vacation, there is alot of smog in Rome and I read mant articles about how attractions in Rome like the roman forum are crumbling because of effects from smog.
There also a thousand years old lol...

Old 04-24-2010, 10:37 PM

27,555 posts, read 28,641,455 times
Quote:
Well, I'll take your word for it about Rome. I found it to be a beautiful city and wasn't aware it had problems with smog.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:38 PM

721 posts, read 1,793,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneandonlyLA View Post
LOL! I love it!
No you don't. It's eating you upside that people are actually not infatuated with L.A. You claim it's jealousy, but deep down you know people cant stand L.A, and that kills you. Why? I'm not sure, but you put up this facade that you don't care, yet you're spending hours on this site refuting every post with non sense "information" that you make up on the spot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carverR View Post
Vermolas, some sanity is needed here. The only media/enrtertainment for which LA is famous for is the film industry. Most of other national media outlets: TV, press are located in New York. The same in case of entertainment.
Dreams can come true. Keep wishing, and hoping,...

Quote:
Keep in mind that according to all the rankings I have ever seen New York City is ranked in the top three world cities with London and Paris and Los Angeles never gets that prize. I understand one may love his or her city but denying facts is a sign of mental illness not love.
I never denied "facts" - I'm stating that there are many ways to approach how cities are perceived. IMO, LA is just as popular, if not more popular than NYC.

2,368 posts, read 5,103,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneandonlyLA View Post
LOL! I love it!
You should. You should be extremely happy that you're being exposed to something other than the nonsense that spews from your mind.

289 posts, read 1,025,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dncr View Post
There also a thousand years old lol...
There around 2000 years old dumbass the romans were in B.C. time.
Anyways, how did the colosseum manage to stand? I have to say Rome has terrible Public Transportation, but you cant point at time for the crumbling of Rome.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dncr View Post
No you don't. It's eating you upside that people are actually not infatuated with L.A. You claim it's jealousy, but deep down you know people cant stand L.A, and that kills you. Why? I'm not sure, but you put up this facade that you don't care, yet you're spending hours on this site refuting every post with non sense "information" that you make up on the spot!
LMAO! The hilarity ensues!

People love to hate LA, that's why you all keep coming back here, to this thread. I'm just telling you what you hate to hear. I know I perform a valuable service, so it's no biggie.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:41 PM

27,555 posts, read 28,641,455 times
Quote:
I have to say Rome has terrible Public Transportation,..
Yeah, nowhere near as extensive as London or Paris.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City