Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2010, 06:24 PM

492 posts, read 1,021,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
Baltimore fashion is too uniformed tho. can you call urself "fresh" when u are wearing the same thing as the next dude.
Its like that a lot of places, not just Bmore. I hate when people think that they can dress just because they have on what everyone else is rocking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2010, 06:32 PM

1,694 posts, read 5,662,255 times
the average cat from dc doesn't dress like wale..
and the only way to describe wale's style is generic..nothing unique or local about it, unless you count nike boots,which really have nothing to do with DC anyway.

Old 12-26-2010, 06:36 PM

276 posts, read 428,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
Baltimore fashion is too uniformed tho. can you call urself "fresh" when u are wearing the same thing as the next dude.
DC is the same way smh

Old 12-26-2010, 06:40 PM

276 posts, read 428,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden-mind-State View Post
the average cat from dc doesn't dress like wale..
exactly, Wale isn't even from D.C. he's from Maryland, they dress a little different in the burbs depending on where your at. D.C. has different styles and trends depending on the part of the city too. cats from uptown (Northwest DC) don't dress the same as cats from the southside (Southeast DC). Uptown cats be on their harlem world game. southside cats be on their hood sh*t. Northeast DC is a mix of both and southwest dresses like southeast.

Old 12-26-2010, 07:26 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,042,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
lol grls dont have a type of style that varies by city. Girls dont need to wear anything name brand just as long as they look nice and sexy.

also i like seeing lola party in nyc. you know 7days7nights is a new york party scene right?? i hope i see her one day in one of their parties.
True. However, Lola overdid it with the enhancements.

Old 12-26-2010, 07:47 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,332,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
True. However, Lola overdid it with the enhancements.
yea i never really noticed females have a different style depending on city. Usually the very ghetto one will wear female version clothes of what guys wear. but the classy females all dress nice and sexy. I never have seen the difference between a well sexy dressed girl from nyc, l.a Houston , Atlanta , Baltimore etc.

Old 12-26-2010, 07:56 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,042,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
yea i never really noticed females have a different style depending on city. Usually the very ghetto one will wear female version clothes of what guys wear. but the classy females all dress nice and sexy. I never have seen the difference between a well sexy dressed girl from nyc, l.a Houston , Atlanta , Baltimore etc.
I think you will notice more colorful hair in the south though.

Old 12-26-2010, 08:05 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,321,275 times
I think best dressed cities have to be warm weather cities in order for the woman to show off her body a bit. Women in Hawaii, Florida, Arizona, California can dress up without having to cover up themselves with coats or galoshes. Los Angeles has a lot of classy women who look good in heels or flip flops; lots of flesh showing and natural sun tans. Nothing wrong with a little plastic surgery to enhance their figures a bit!

Old 12-26-2010, 08:06 PM

6,963 posts, read 20,460,959 times
NYC by a mile

lol @ LA

Old 12-26-2010, 08:07 PM

1,694 posts, read 5,662,255 times
Plastic surgery<
And even with women less is more as far as clothes go..theres a certain classiness women get from dressin up that you wont see at the beach.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City