Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2011, 10:30 PM

1 posts, read 440 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I'm new to this website. Please disregard this message if you have already found what you are looking for. I'm replying to an older post that you had concerning "thinking about opening a group home for people with disablilities". I believe your post was on 9/20/08. I would like to know if you have purchased a home for your group home yet? I'm trying to sell a home in Lynchburg VA that would make a nice group home or single family home for someone. I'm trying to sell this home to purchase something bigger and more comfortable for my large family that has expanded within the past 10 years while living in this home. This home is Brick with a full basement. This home has 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath and a half bath. The basement will need to be finished by the new owner along with other upgrades if needed. I have an electric wall oven and cook top that will be included in the deal but has never been installed due to lack of time and finances. The home will be sold AS IS. The home is located on a very nice fenced in corner lot which if I most say is the best corner lot on this street. The home has a shed/garage which ever you prefer to call it that can be used for work or storage. My husband used this shed to work out of for his business. The shed/garage can fit a vehicle inside and has electricity already running to it. Not to mention there is an wood stove in the shed/garage for those cold days and nights. The shed/garage is detached from the home. The home has parking in the back yard or parking in the front of the home on the street. The street that the home is located on is a dead end. The neighbors here are very nice and family oriented and look out for one another. The majority of the neighbors on this end of the street are retired or disabled individuals. If you have not purchased a home yet and are serious about getting a great deal with lots of potential please contact (434)444-3031 and ask for Felicia.
Thanks Very Much
Felicia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2012, 10:51 PM

5 posts, read 8,300 times
Felicia: Have you had any luck selling your home?

I have started a cleaning, organization, and staging business!! I can offer and complete suggestions to help your home sell quicker.

Could I email you my information?

you can respond to my email address: 2012TippyToes@gmail.com

Wendy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads