Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2007, 01:39 PM

2 posts, read 14,945 times

Advertisements

Very nice older two story home on Sioux City's Northside. 4 bedrooms, 1 3/4 baths, Breakfast Nook with sliders to deck, Walk-out Basement, Central Air, Dishwasher, Built-in Hutch, 2 car attached garage and fenced yard. New 95% efficient furnace. Beautiful deck overlooking private backyard. Walking distance to Bryant Elementary and Leif Ericson Park, as well as bus service to NMS, and access to city bus line. Motivated seller will consider possible sale on contract or FSBO. 5.25% Assumable mortgage available to qualified buyer. Please email mndfuller@msn.com for information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 01:36 PM

1 posts, read 12,353 times
How much is this going to be for rent a month? If you are willing to rent it out

Old 04-01-2009, 10:10 AM

1 posts, read 12,340 times
How much is the house n how much down would u want to do a contract?? I have plenty of references and I am very interested. Please email me at [email]Bowes04@cableone.net[/email]

Old 12-30-2009, 10:46 PM

1 posts, read 10,558 times
Default Interested In Renting Your Home Next End of June 2010

Hello, My name is Patricia,
I will be moving to Sioux City Iowa next summer 2010 towards the end of June with my family. We are looking to rent a 3 to 4 bedroon house while we look to purchase a permanent one. Is your house still available for rent? Please email me at [EMAIL="dorita.guevara@yahoo.com"]dorita.guevara@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] with pictures of the house and the rental amount YOU ARE ASKING FOR.

Appreciate your prompt response.
Have a Happy New Year 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mndfuller View Post
Very nice older two story home on Sioux City's Northside. 4 bedrooms, 1 3/4 baths, Breakfast Nook with sliders to deck, Walk-out Basement, Central Air, Dishwasher, Built-in Hutch, 2 car attached garage and fenced yard. New 95% efficient furnace. Beautiful deck overlooking private backyard. Walking distance to Bryant Elementary and Leif Ericson Park, as well as bus service to NMS, and access to city bus line. Motivated seller will consider possible sale on contract or FSBO. 5.25% Assumable mortgage available to qualified buyer. Please email [EMAIL="mndfuller@msn.com"]mndfuller@msn.com[/EMAIL] for information.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:50 AM

1 posts, read 10,098 times
How much down would you want on contract or how much is it renting for? I am looking and I would really like to look at the place i am in sioux city right now and my phone number is 712 560 1946 call me please as soon as u get this message dave or larry. thank you

Old 06-18-2011, 08:55 PM

1 posts, read 5,899 times
hello we are a post military family looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom house for sale on contract. we will be moving back to sioux city iowa to stay in the up stairs apartment of my wifes parents until we find something that will be suitable. i have proof of income plenty of references including our last renter. we'll be back in sioux city july 3,2011 anything would be a great deal of help thanks so much.
[email]sarahdecker8889@yahoo.com[/email] 712-574-9194

the decker family

Old 05-28-2012, 08:53 PM

1 posts, read 3,458 times
i was just wondering how much rent would be per month and if dogs are allowed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads