U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2011, 05:09 PM

1 posts, read 762 times

Advertisements

Hello!

I never post in forums but I am desperate to find a reliable tenant to sublet our 2bd/2bh townhouse. My husband was laid off from his job December 2nd and we must go back to Florida in order for me to be employed full time with medical benefits. The apartment complex is called Highland Pointe and its off Jeff Road across the street from the new Kroger. Its a very nice community, especially if you have children. I will attach my Craigslist posting which has more information. Lease would be from Feb to Sept.... Husband laid off, need to sublease townhouse (http://huntsville.craigslist.org/sub/2741473538.html - broken link)

If there is a kind soul out there willing to help out a family I would be so grateful. The staff at Highland Pointe are sympathetic to our situation but not enough to stop Sealy Mgmt from going after us for the remainder of the lease.

My email address is: [EMAIL="genknight08@gmail.com"]genknight08@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Thank you kindly,
Genevieve
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads