Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2007, 09:54 PM

1 posts, read 1,564 times

Advertisements

I’m looking to purchase a new construction luxury townhouse or rowhome in the Buffalo Grove, Mt. Prospect, Morton Grove, or even Des Plaines area. The costs of these townhouses or rowhomes are about 390k to 430k range or even higher. I am looking for a partner who is looking to purchase a place as well and wants to go max 50/50 partnership. (If investor wants I am willing to put in more money for a partnership 60/40, 70/30, etc.) We will live in the townhouse or rowhome for 1 to 2 years max and when the market gets better we will sell. More than likely I will buy partnership out at the end of 1 to 2 years max. Right now is the perfect time to buy since it is a buyer’s market. Investor will have a place to live for next year or two and will able to make an investment instead of throwing away money towards rent. If anyone is interested in talking more please feel free to email me at rdepke00@hotmail.com Must be clean, no bad habits, have good credit, stable job, etc. I am a non-smoker and tend to be professional and work focused as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads