Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2007, 08:50 AM

98 posts, read 256,766 times

Advertisements

looking for any suggestions about owner finance,moving to nw ar due to job relocation have middle credit score 780 very good need to find home in 4 weeks cant get mortgage till sell my fl home.looking to put 10 % down
thank you for any help
jay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2007, 09:12 AM

1 posts, read 8,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMANN989 View Post
looking for any suggestions about owner finance,moving to nw ar due to job relocation have middle credit score 780 very good need to find home in 4 weeks cant get mortgage till sell my fl home.looking to put 10 % down
thank you for any help
jay
Hi. Depending on your price range, we do have properties available for "lease-option" and with 10% we should have no problem working with you. Check out our website or give us a call as soon as you can. Home (870) 904-4828 - I know you will absolutely love the area!

Old 09-27-2007, 05:28 PM

93 posts, read 416,399 times
I don't see why you would have a problem.

There are 'no doc' loans available - my wife got one 2 years ago. 5% down, and NO verification of income, job, etc.

There is also a program called AMERIDREAM where you can 'finance' the down payment, and/or closing costs. I believe the website is ameridream.org
If you want the local contact (northwest AR) of a nationwide lender who participates in the program, send me a private message & I will give you the contact information.

I assume you are going to be working for the big WM?

Old 11-07-2007, 07:08 AM

98 posts, read 256,766 times
Default No Doc Loans

No Doc Loans Are Appx 1.5-2. % Higher Witch In Turn Is About
200.+ Higher Payments Each Month For 30 Years

Old 10-09-2008, 12:04 AM

1 posts, read 5,790 times
Default Jay, I can fix you right up!

Jay, I was just about to post my ad for "home for sale - owner financing available" when I saw your post. I actually have TWO homes for sale, but this is probably the one you would be most interested in:

$165,900. Price slashed for quick sale! Owner Financing Available!
3812 N. 3rd, in Camden Way, Rogers, AR

You're going to fall in love with this new brick home in Camden Way! (Upscale neighborhood with covenants.) 3 br, 2 ba. The wonderful, open floor plan gives this home a feeling of spaciousness, which makes it seem far bigger than its 1750 (+/-) square feet. Living room has vaulted ceiling and beautiful granite fireplace flanked by bookcases, and is open to dining area and kitchen. Large master suite is separated from the other bedrooms for privacy, and has 10' tray ceiling. Master bath has double vanity, his-and-her walk-in closets, whirlpool tub, separate shower, and separate "potty room." Large kitchen with upscale appliances, roomy pantry, and lots of cabinets with lazy susan and granite tile tops.

Vaulted ceilings in the living room and second bedroom contribute to the spaciousness, and four ceiling fans creat a breezy feeling. You won't believe the storage space! There are three walk-in closets, another roomy closet, a coat closet, three linen closets, a vey nice utility room with wall cabinets, plus storage space over the double garage! Ceramic tile and cut Berber flooring.

Enjoy the "country life" from the covered patio off the dining room, watching the cows in the acres and acres of pasture land back behind the backyard!

OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE, or Lease for $1100 per month. Call 479-619-5102 to view. View today, move in tonight!

Old 07-21-2009, 01:05 PM

12 posts, read 54,786 times
Default Looking for owner finance home, NE or NW Arkansas

Same problem as Jay has. Have home in So. Calif. which we can't sell because it is upside down (as most are here)! Looking for 3/2 home, wooded, some acreage and NO NEIGHBORS! Max price around $100K, have 10% down and want either 7-10 yr mortgage at DECENT market rate. Not interested in "lease-option" or short term buyout or balloon. Retired last year and don't want to have to be looking for another financing problem down the road. Just want a decent place to live where we can "fish" a little, "golf" a little and just enjoy life for a change.

Old 03-29-2010, 03:42 AM

1 posts, read 3,672 times
Need investor for opening super markets all over india
contact inamdar
for nmart bazar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads