U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2014, 07:31 AM

1 posts, read 766 times

Advertisements

We are currently renting a home in the Wesley chapel area of waxhaw (Newtown-cuthbertson cluster and not affected by the re-districting) and are also in the process of building our new home. We just got confirmation that our closing date is end of April but the lease on our current house runs until August 24th. I thought I spread the word and see if anyone in this forum knows a family in the opposite situation where a lease is running out and their home is not ready and therefore would be in need of a few months rental to bridge the gap.

It is a nice home about 7 years old, 4bedroom and 3car garage. The rent is $1,625 per month and the short term lease in this case would be from May 1st to August 24th. Of course you'll have the liberty to continue with the lease beyond August with the landlord if interested; it is an investment property managed by a property management company, not an individual owner. If interested please PM me and we'll take it from there.

Thanks
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2014, 12:22 PM

1,226 posts, read 2,205,113 times
If you give your landlord notice, and he is able to find another renter, you cannot get charged for your unused months, by law.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:13 PM

1 posts, read 580 times
Default I am interested

I just sent you a direct message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads