Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2014, 08:43 AM

1 posts, read 962 times

Advertisements

The Inland Empire California Rock Band SOLOMAN GRUNDY is on a search for:

A NEW BASS PLAYER!!

If you are interested in joining one of the Hottest, Hardest Working, Professional, and Fun, INLAND EMPIRE Rock Bands - that plays Arena Rock Covers (Judas Priest, Boston, KISS, AC/DC, Ratt, Ozzy, Styx, Skid Row, Whitesnake, Sammy Hagar, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, etc.) WITH SOME ORIGINALS THROWN IN TOO, and you are a TEAM PLAYER that wants to play both 4 Hour Bar/Club Shows AND play the Hollywood Scene (Whisky, Viper Room, Paladino's, etc) - and...... U have the talent to nail these type of tunes with the POWER and INTENSITY that SOLOMAN GRUNDY is KNOWN FOR - then Contact us to set up an AUDITION!!!

Here is a little bit about the band:

We are a working band with shows on the books (including two shows @ The Whisky a Go Go - Mar/Apr). We have been playing all over the Inland Empire this past summer and fall.

We are a high end classic rock cover band doing Scorpions, Guns and Roses, Quiet Riot, Ratt, Journey, Styx, Boston, KISS, ACDC, Priest, Hagar, Velvet Revolver, Skid Row, Whitesnake, and more!

We have Lights and Fog and really put on a KILLER SHOW! We all have Day Jobs - and our idea is to put on a show you wouldn't normally see in a Bar or Club!

Here is a link to our Website: Home

Here is a link to a Youtube Vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoPuuNO3dBE

Here are some of the TUNES we play (Note for Note) - This isn't all inclusive - just part of the list:

ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE (Scorpions)
THERES ONLY 1 WAY TO ROCK (Sammy Hagar)
YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMIN (Judas Priest)
PEACE OF MIND (Boston)
BLUE COLLAR MAN (Styx)
STONE IN LOVE (Journey)
IMMIGRANT SONG (Led Zepplin)
IF YOU WANT BLOOD (AC/DC)
ANY WAY YOU WANT IT (Journey)
ROCK AND ROLL BAND (Boston)
LAZY EYE (Original Tune)
SWEET EMOTION (Aerosmith)
DONT STOP BELIEVIN (Journey)
I REMEMBER YOU (Skid Row)
HERE I GO AGAIN (Whitesnake)
SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG (AC/DC)
ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT (KISS)
ANIMAL (Def Leppard)
DETROIT ROCK CITY (KISS)
BARK AT THE MOON (Ozzy)
SIN CITY (AC/DC - but we play the GREAT WHITE version)
RUN TO THE HILLS (Iron Maiden)
WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE (AC/DC)
SHES MY GIRL (Original Tune)
FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS (Metallica)
SLITHER (Velvet Revolver)
BAD GIRLFRIEND (Theory of a Dead Man)

Our WEBSITE is: Home
Our FaceBook Page is: www.facebook.com/solomangrundyonline

Merrill Woods
Rhythm Guitar / Vocals
SOLOMAN GRUNDY
7618 Vista Rio, Highland, CA 92346
Home

"Southern California's Premier Rock Band"
Attached Thumbnails
Inland Empire California Rock Band Seeking Bass Player-img_1735.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2014, 09:34 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,257,461 times
Bass players are hard to find.

Guitar players are a dime a dozen.

I'm still looking for the guy who's supplying the dimes.

Old 12-19-2014, 03:55 PM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Not a musician, but I want to say THANK YOU for including your location in the thread title! The overwhelming majority of posts in the classifieds section don't mention the location anywhere in the post, much less the title.

Old 12-24-2014, 09:09 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,316,954 times
One post. I have someone who wants the job!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads