Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2016, 09:48 AM

1 posts, read 332 times

Advertisements

Hello! I am with Human Resources and it is my job to build sales teams for DirecTV. I would love to have a chance to talk to you more and get to know you. I think you may be a good candidate to be our next sales rep.

DirecTV is one of the biggest providers of cable TV and entertainment. We pay high for quality employees and reward well. Would you like the opportunity to travel? Tired of making the same wage? The sky is the limit with our competitive commission structure.

Here are some of the perks:
1. $400 a week, up to $1000+ with commission
2. Company Housing (Free Housing)
3. Trips to Mexico and New York (OMG Yes!)
4. Weekly Prizes and Sales Contests (More money for you!)

The areas we are building are Seattle, WA Portland, OR, Spokane, WA and Coeur d Alene, ID. We are basically looking for people who are willing to relocate and work in these areas. Housing is provided by the company and we will pay for your travel expenses.

Working contracts are from 30 days to 1 year. Most new people we bring on we test out for 30 days.

If this seems like a good fit to you please email [email]fusesalesjobshr@gmail.com[/email] with your full name, your current address, a good time to contact and a phone number for the initial interview.

Thank you!
-Chase, HR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads