Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 03:44 AM

1 posts, read 4,203 times

Advertisements

I rent or exchange my apartment located at only 300 meters from Eiffel Tower.
The view is incredible !!!
Eiffel tower can be seen by the 3 windows of the bed room and by the 3 window of the living room . All attractions are close .
It's a 55 square meters apartment with a kitchen equiped and a bathroom with a tube.
There is an internet connection .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2008, 09:22 AM

1 posts, read 4,167 times
Hi,

is it possible to rent your appartment just for a weekend.

Thanks,

Peter.

Old 03-28-2008, 09:07 PM

1 posts, read 4,161 times
Default Regarding your apartment 300 meters from Eiffel Tower

Hello,
My husband and I are looking for an apartment to rent for 1 week in September. Will yours be available and for what price. Do you have pictures and more information? Thank you

Old 03-31-2008, 07:25 PM

1 posts, read 4,152 times
Is the apartment available short term? June 5 - 12? & possibly May 23 - 26?

Old 04-17-2008, 01:05 PM

3 posts, read 9,798 times
hello, I also rent an appartment in Paris, in the famous Saint Germain area. If you are interested, contact me, i ll give you more information.

Old 04-17-2008, 01:09 PM

3 posts, read 9,798 times
It's a 35m² appartment for 2/3 persons. It s located in rue de Verneuil, in the famous Saint Germain area, between the Museums Louvre and Orsay.
It's fully equiped, it has a separate bathroom, and a separate kitchen. Photos are available on request.
I rent it between 100 and 150 euros/day depending on the period of the year.
A bientot.

Old 06-06-2008, 03:47 AM

1 posts, read 4,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvain View Post
Eiffel tower can be seen by the 3 windows of the bed room and by the 3 window of the living room . All attractions are close .
It's a 55 square meters apartment with a kitchen equiped and a bathroom with a tube.
Hi we are looking for an apartment in paris from the 2nd sept to the 5th sept - 3 nights. Do you do shorter than one week bookings. If so do you have morew photos and info on the apartment.

Thanks
Ian Ralph
Perth Western Australia

Old 06-12-2008, 02:14 AM

1 posts, read 4,053 times
Bonjour Sylvian

My husband & I will be in beautiful Paris from July 2nd - 5th. Would it be possible to rent your lovely flat then?

What are your rates??

Merci Beaucoup
Melissa

Old 07-29-2008, 11:57 AM

1 posts, read 3,990 times
Default Request for photos, info

Sylvain,

Can you send photos & info on the location of your apartment? I want to be close to walking to Champs Elysee area, and the Seine but have view of the Eiffel. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvain View Post

Old 12-06-2008, 07:43 AM

1 posts, read 3,656 times
Default Looking for a place to stay in Paris offering a place in Rome(Italy) or in Innsbruck(Austria)

Hello! I'm looking for a place to stay in Paris from 31 December until 8 of January 2009! I'm offering an apartment in Rome (Italy) in the zone of "San Giovanni" with 2 rooms, closed to the center and to the metro station and an apartment closed to the center of Innsbruck(Austria), perfect if you are looking for a hooliday where you could do a lot of winter sports and drink a lots of gluhwine in the beautifuls Austrian winter markets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads