U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2021, 02:43 PM

8 posts, read 4,038 times

Advertisements

Do any of you know someone who might be looking to buy this year in south central PA? My family and I are about to relocate further south. This location is between York and Shrewsbury. An hour south of Harrisburg and an hour North of Baltimore, MD.

We'd be selling the property on this Zillow reference. If you know of anyone who's interested please send them our way!

[url]https://www.zillow.com/homes/8428-Diamond-Run-Ct-Seven-Valleys,-PA,-17360_rb/102969864_zpid/[/url]
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2021, 07:07 PM

218 posts, read 202,571 times
Nice house, but geez, it’s in the middle of nowhere

Old 01-19-2021, 07:44 AM

I can see why you'd think that about location. It's close enough to businesses and really close to great schools in the area which was the driving point for living here. However it's far enough away for privacy purposes. The barn and corn fields behind us are quite pretty and act as another privacy barrier which let's the patio and hot tub use work really well. It'll be three generations before anyone could ever possibly build a house behind our current home.

Thanks for the compliment on the house. Much appreciated.

Old 01-19-2021, 05:11 PM

2,540 posts, read 836,890 times
Beautiful home. Loved the Christmas decorations too. Looks like the weather gets chilly there. Are you close to the Harley factory?

Old 01-19-2021, 05:43 PM

yes about 15 minutes from the Harley Davidson factory and if you go the opposite direction on Route 30 the Harley Davidson showroom in York, PA.

Old 01-20-2021, 02:54 AM

9,238 posts, read 4,525,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Z-B View Post
Nice house, but geez, it’s in the middle of nowhere
I happen to be very familiar with that area. It is absolutely a perfect location:

No clamouring from inner city dwellers.

Its location is a hop skip to Inner harbor, or travel north and hit the tri counties of lancaster/HBG/ York.

If I had the funds I would find that Quaint ( Yet now Blooming with more residential) locale to be just what the doctor ordered .

OP- ( Howdy neighbor!!) can't afford it myself, yet I just so happen to know someone that I can refer this AD to. She and her family live in that area and were looking for a permanent abode.

Old 01-20-2021, 07:47 AM

Howdy back at ya neighbor! I do enjoy the neighborhood and especially the schools for my kids. Most of which who have grown up so we're ready to downsize and move further south.

Anyone who you think might be interested is welcome to come call. I just had my realtor walk through yesterday and I can have them discuss price if serious interest is there. We won't ask for full Zestimate price so there's instant equity. Hope it works out and thanks for the referral!

Old 01-23-2021, 03:39 PM

11,221 posts, read 15,075,634 times
Beautiful home but way too rural for me.

I hope you find someone.

That house would be like $800k where I live. The hottub is enticing.

Old 01-26-2021, 12:27 PM

Thanks, the hot tub is quite a fun experience especially under the stars and the privacy of no one living behind us. Many good times in that thing.

Where is your area?

Old 02-04-2021, 11:27 AM

so we went live and are actively accepting offers on the home. If your referral is interested they will need to take a peek this week. The deadline for offers is Monday at noon.

Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
I happen to be very familiar with that area. It is absolutely a perfect location:

No clamouring from inner city dwellers.

Its location is a hop skip to Inner harbor, or travel north and hit the tri counties of lancaster/HBG/ York.

If I had the funds I would find that Quaint ( Yet now Blooming with more residential) locale to be just what the doctor ordered .

OP- ( Howdy neighbor!!) can't afford it myself, yet I just so happen to know someone that I can refer this AD to. She and her family live in that area and were looking for a permanent abode.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads