Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2007, 07:12 AM

2 posts, read 5,680 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are selling our home in Middletown Springs, VT. We are in the process of relocating to Ft Bragg, NC so my husband can continue his service in the Army. He has 13 years of active duty service and is desperate to get back to an infantry unit. We had originally moved up here five years ago when my husband got a recruiting position so that we could be close to family (he's from VT) and there wouldn't be so many deployments.

My house is: http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1070478255 (broken link)

It's a beautiful house and in fantastic condition. It was originally built in 1890 and has tons of original woodwork. It kind of looks like an old country store from the outside, but when you walk inside it's amazing. High ceilings, wood floors, bright rooms. We fell in love the moment we saw it. We have spent the last several years upgrading and repainting. There is an inground pool, that believe it or not we get lots of use of in the summer. It is 1.75 acres and there is a straight stretch that is longer than a football field. The backyard is completely fenced since we have children and dogs to keep an eye on. The Barn was painted this summer. Quiet country town, with mountain views. I also can't say enough about the Elementary school. The teachers are fantastic, and my daughter is so far advanced due to smaller class loads. She is one of ten kids in her class. I would love to talk to anyone interested, and answer any and all questions you have on the house, community, schools...

We are close to Rutland and Manchester. I work in Manchester, which if you don't know anything about it is an outlet town and has fabulous shopping! We are in the middle of the mountains and are close to several ski resorts. We usually go to Killington, Bromley, and Stratton, but there are many others around. It is about a four hour drive to NYC and about 3 1/2 hours to Boston.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads